Chapter 13

~Konclusions~

LANI POV

I woke up under the white sheets. Kilo wasn't holding me anymore the sheets were. It was white and bright and looked like the clouds.

"Wake up beautiful," a woman says. "It's your wedding day" I hear a beautiful voice singing. "Butterfly, yeah, yeah You make me feel brand newwwww" she continues to sing. I fully open my eyes to see a beautiful woman staring at me. I jump as I see her staring at me.

I scream "Who are you?"

She gets up and does the same "Who are you?" She laughs. "I'm just messing with you" and laughs even harder. "I'm Candace, Kilos cousin and those dorks sister" she shakes my hand. I knew it because they all look so familiar.

I smile "you- you scared me"

"Yeah, Kilo told me to. He said it would wake you up," she said.

That asshole. Why wouldn't I get up on my wedding day?

She laughs "You must be a deep sleeper."

"Yea" I reply. I am because I still don't know how I slept through all that yesterday.

She turns on the music and grabs my hand. "So your name is Kehlani." She says as she starts dancing. "She's my favorite singer"

I laugh "mines too."

She stares at me and says "Wow Kilo is marrying one beautiful woman"

I laugh "Not that beautiful"

She laughs and spins me around "You are love, now let's go."

We walk out of the room and my mouth dropped when I saw how beautiful this place was.

But I was also scared

But I was also scared. It looked slippery. I don't understand how Kilo carried me up these damn stairs.

"Did Kilo grow up in this house?" I asked his cousin.

"Yea him, his older brother and little sister," she said with a sad expression on her face.

Brother? Sister? I did not know Kilo had siblings, I assumed he was the only child.

"Where are they now?" I asked wanting to meet them.

"Dead," she said wiping away a tear. "So are his parents." she finished and grabbed my hands helping me walk down the stairs.

My heart hurt. How did I not know this? I didn't know he was all alone like that. I have been so cruel to him not knowing what he has been through.

I walked down and tried to find the kitchen. My stomach was growling I was hungry as hell.

As I was walking around I saw a huge portrait of Kilo and that woman in his study. This must be his family. It's funny because everybody looks alike. Even Candace resembles Kilo.