Chapter 48

~24/7~

LANI POV

It was Labor Day Weekend. Our last weekend in America. We have to go to Italy because Kilo has Mafia business. This would be my first time visiting the mafia and seeing how everything works. We haven't been to Italy in a while and I'm excited. I also get to see his wonderful grandmother.

Today we would meet up with everyone. They were all downstairs as I got dressed.

I saw Francis with a girl I had met in Chicago the one that worked at the liquor store. They were talking to Kilo. She had her arm around Francis.

"Frankie," I say walking up to her and hugging her.

They all look at me confused. "Why did you call her Frankie?" Francis asks. Frankie looks at me basically asking me to lie.

"When I was on the run we all had fake names, I was drunk and we called her Frankie," I said lying straight through my teeth. Yea I'm a pretty good liar but I'm really confused. How did they know each other?

"Sorry..." I pause not knowing her real or fake name.

"Ella," she says with a smile. "Your wife is a good kisser," she says to Kilo shocking everyone. I forgot I kissed her. I wasn't too drunk so I remember exactly what happened

That night...

We had all went back to the liquor store for more snacks and drinks.

"You say, Angel, I mean London you like girls," Madison says sarcastically "Go kiss Ms at the register"

She looked scared and shy.

"Don't try to make her go kiss that girl" I say to Madison trying to defend Angel.

"Fine you go do it ALEXIS," Madison says.

"FINE" I yell.

I walk over to the register and put my items on the counter.

"Your back love," she says chewing her gum loudly.

"yes, I am... Umm," I said drunk not knowing her name.

"Frankie," she said sending me a smile.

She turns my way and I grab her shirt. Pulling her in I kissed her like she was my wife. She kissed my back and it lasted for a while. The kiss was deep and strange for a couple of strangers. I could taste her chapstick and her bubblegum.

I could hear Madison laughing as I pull away from her. She sends me a seductive smile and I pay for my things. "I'm at the motel if you wanna hang... Love" I say walking out

I told them what happened and they were all shocked

"It was a pleasure, Mrs.Valentino," she says to me flirting.

"The pleasure is all mine," I say flirting back. A pregnant woman got's to have her fun.

The rest of the party was nice. Kilo wasn't as mean as usual and I actually enjoyed myself.

The Next Day...

I woke up in pain. My stomach hurt like hell. I felt like I was having cramps but ten times worse. Kilo wasn't in bed and I couldn't get up. He was probably finishing packing. I try to get up and end up falling on the floor. Hitting my back.

"Kehlani," I hear Kilo say as he runs into the room.

He runs up to me and tries to help me up. I was groaning and moaning in pain. What the hell is happening?