Chapter 50

~Always Forever~

LANI POV

MArRy mE? What? I let out a little gasp stunned. We were back here again. Him asking that same question. But months later. This time me actually wanting to say yes and not being forced. I was frozen just like the last time. Not being able to speak. I was so shocked. He was just staring at me with that huge bright smile.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Were already-" I try to say but he stopped me.

"I know Lani," he said with a smile.

So he wants to get married twice? I'm confused?

"I want this time to be real and meaningful. I fucking love you," he said making me cry.

"I-" I try to talk but I couldn't. "

What has he turned into? He was such an asshole and so arrogant and rude. Now, look at him sweetly and softly.

I send him a smile and say "Yes I'll marry you a thousand fucking times," I said in excitement.

He gets up and puts the ring on my finger. He stands in front of me.

"When I first met you I hated your guts," he says making me roll my eyes. "But slowly I got to see you for who you really are, and slowly I feel for your stubborn ass," he said making me laugh.

He pulls me towards him. "Who falls for a woman he hates?" He said with sarcasm.

"I know right?" I say back. "You are one dangerous man Mr.Valentino"

"I regret the way I treated you, the things I wanted to do to you were out of this world but your sexy bright smile made me do a full 180" he looks me in the eyes. "I wanna be yours forever Miss. Kehlani Lexii Paris"

I smile. "I was a fool for you right from the start," I said before I kissed him so deeply I lost my thoughts for a second. Everything around me was frozen and I couldn't hear. When he kissed me it feels like nothing else in the world matters. Just me and him. Always forever.

We left the Eiffel Tower and went to the house he bought me a couple of months ago. The last time we were here it was hell. We both cuffed each other to the bed. Blood was everywhere. I was hit and yelled at. Gosh. And I decided to re-marry him. I'm one crazy bitch.

February 19,2021

When I walked into the penthouse Garcia handed me a huge orange envelope. It was from Gilbert. Eww. There were two encoded inside. Both with my name. Valentino and Paris. I decided to open the Valentino first.

The first was is from Gilbert. I rip it open and start to read it.

Kehlani I'm sorry for keeping this from you and most importantly I am sorry for the things I have done. I am a horrible human being who deserves to be punished. I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for everything.

"Well sorry it ain't gonna cut it," I said out loud as I threw the paper on the floor.

The second lawyer had my maiden name and old address. It was from a law firm. I opened it to see my mother's handwriting. It was a letter to me. I carefully opened it and started to read it.

Happy big 19 honey. I wrote this too you because I have a feeling I won't be with you. Whether your away for college or something happens to me I just want you to know how much I love you. You deserve the world, baby girl. I know I couldn't give it to you but hopefully somebody else can. When you were born I didn't know what to do, your father left with your twin sister than you probably know about Camilla and I took you. sorry bout that. I was poor and hopeless. Tired and sick. I didn't think I was going to be able to take care of you. But that sparkle in your eyes, that sweet little laugh, your beautiful baby face gave me hope. I told myself and god that I would take care of you and protect you with my life. I did so. I worked my ass off and raised you to be the amazing young woman you are today. I wrote this to you for your nineteenth birthday because I had you at 19. I love you Kehlani more than anything in this small world. Baby, always know that you will have me with you. I am mostly writing this because I'm concerned your father is dangerous and I might get caught in his scenes. If something has happened to me whatever you do stay away from him. Leave LA and never look back. I love you Kehlani and I love Camilla.

Without God we wouldn't be here- Mom

I break down in tears as I read the letter. She knew something would happen. She knew the risk of being the mother of Richard's children. This is all his fault. If he could have just listened and stayed out of the crime world she would be here. With me.

If only. Is all I could say. There is nothing I could ever do to bring her back or take back the this done to me. Sorry will never cut it when it comes to him. I was abused and tortured for years. He never had regret. He just kept beating and beating me. Wanting to kill me for no reason. And now he wants to say sorry? Please. Go to hell Gilbert.

I look up to see Kilo staring at me. He carefully picks me up with one hand and hugs me. I hug him back wiping away my tears. His touch has always been so powerful.

"I'm sorry baby," he says hugging me tighter.

"I love you," I mumble.

"I love you more,"

We are going to get married the same time we got married last year. Same place different story.

Getting married to this psychopathic sexy arrogant but soft man is probably the best thing that has happened to me. But to tell the truth if I had to choose I'd think I let Kilo go. Honestly it's all too dangerous. Yes, I love him. Very much and more than anything in the world. But he will never understand what this looks like. I mean he married me to eventually kill me for something my non existent crazy father did. Broke me and hit me. Had me kidnapped and the reason I was kidnapped. He's a psychopath. I don't know what the future holds for us.

But I know deep down Kilo would never let me go. Because he doesn't listen. For a rich man he's stubborn. But not stupid. If I run he'd find me.

Hopefully he changes more. Sees things from my point of view. Seeing how dangerous the mafia is and why I don't want my kids in it. Seeing how I sometimes need space and air. Seeing that he dosent have to watch me 24/7 and I don't need to spend every second with him. That I want a job and to work like a normal person. He gets that maybe I'd think about him differently.

I can try talking to him but he might not just listen. Like ever. So I just have to wait and see where this goes. But no matter what I will always be connected to him. He gave me 25% of all his companies and money. I know most of the mafia and it's ways. And if he dies divorced or married I get everything. I'm fucking Justin Bieber famous. Probably more than that. I mean I will always be Kehlani Valentino. Whether I like it or not.

The only thing he has listened to is me telling him I'm not ready to have kids. I just turned 19 that we be crazy if I were to have kids. Right?

We lay down is our bed. The same bed I woke up in almost a year ago. After facing a near death experience and him saving my life.

Dressed in his clothing again.

I'd never thought I'd be here. A year later. In love with the man who gave me pure hell.

A/N
Thank you so much to the person who read my entire book!!

I will be creating a book of her life before she moved to New York. It will mostly about her mom and her relationship with her teacher. Lol I don't even know where that came from but we all love teacher-student relationships lmaooo.

Not y'all just skipping to chapter 50 🥲

Thank you so much for 20k reads. I'm working on a second book and a book about Frankie and Francis. 💖🤩