Chapter 39

~Everybody's Buisness~

LANI POV

Ever since I found out who my father truly is I have been avoiding him. He has been yelling and screaming for the past couple of hours. If I could I would go back to Kilo but he is just as bad. I have no choice but to run but to leave. I can't be with killers and drug lords and fucking men who do bad shit.

Every man that has been in my life has been a criminal. I definitely can't stay here. I will fucking die before I ever go through this shit again.

My father is leaving today so I have some time to get ready. He says he's going to some city in California for business. Right. He's going to sell fucking Cocaine. I hate drugs for one they kill people. SO many people have died from A drug overdose and he's out here selling it for some fucking money. Never will I ever talk to him again after this. I am so sick of this gangster killing lifestyle. I just wish my mother was here, None of this would be happening.

That's why they split. Rose told me because he was a bad man. I see why my mother is just like me she hates that kind of stuff. My mother would have never stayed with a criminal and he just lied to me yesterday, Does he really expect a relationship with me and doesn't think I wouldn't find out who he is?

Kilo might have forced me to marry him but Richard cannot force a relationship with me. Not a chance in hell that will happen. I am smarter and wiser and I will fucking leave and never be seen again. Us four me Angel, Madison, and Camilla are leaving and never coming back and this time I will make sure we won't be found. We will fall off the face of this earth. I don't want anybody looking for me. Not Kilo, not my father, and not anybody else.

My father leaves and I start to pack. I told everyone to pack with me, I can't leave anybody behind. Not a single soul. I don't know what time he is going to be back so I pack as fast as I could. I also need to change cars. For one we need a bigger car and two I don't need anybody tracking me.

I took my suitcase and my gun. I ran to my father's room to get one last thing. My mother's ring. He told me it was a gift from her mother. I don't care if this is stealing he said I would get it anyways. As I'm trying to find it. I hear the door open. I pull out my gun and turn around to see Kilo standing at the entrance in his tight dark blue Armani suit. He looked perfect and sexy. Fuck.

I point my gun at him and instead of backing up, he gets closer. My legs feel weak. What is he doing to me. I thought I didn't have feelings for him anymore but I am getting butterflies and my heart is beating fast.

Maybe I'm just scared. Right?

"Baby put the gun down," he says pushing it on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I ask confused. He was here right before I was leaving. How the hell did he know?

"Your friend called me,"

MADISON. Ughhhh.

"So, I want to leave it doesn't concern you."

"But it does you signed a contract," He says calmly. I expected Kilo to be raging mad that I'm trying to run away again but he wasn't.

"So I thought you wanted me dead," I say with an icy voice pissed and wanting to know why he would want his innocent wife dead.

"Do you know what your father fucking did to me?" he said raising his voice and getting mad.

I rolled my eyes "I don't even care fuck off" I say pissed at him for yelling. I turned around but he roughly turned me back.

"He killed my family" he said and my face dropped.

KILO POV

That's it I had to tell her. My feelings were too strong and I couldn't keep this from her anymore. She had to know the truth for once and for all. I can't have her leaving and running off. I need her. I want her.