Chapter 34

~B.S.~

LANI POV

Two days went past and it was already Friday. The day when the guest arrives. I wasn't excited at all for all I know they could be creeps just like Jones. Everyone knows I was kidnapped and he wouldn't invite somebody stupid enough to give out the location.

I got ready and wore my hair down. I put on my makeup again making myself look crazy. I don't care what people think of me nowadays. Especially this kidnapper. I could hear people talking and I got scared.

The door opens and Angel is standing there with the keys. Fuck I forgot about the keys. I just been lying in bed for two days and dressing for fucking dinner. I take a hard look at the keys to recognize them. Good. I got a good memory of them. I could try picking to locks but I would need to learn.

She holds my hands and walks down the stairs with me. "He said to do this," she says with a shaky voice. Gosh, I feel so bad for her. I can't imagine what he does to her behind those doors. I was just about to ask her a question but before I could, a man approaches me.

"Hello," he says and I wanted to jump in excitement and scream when I saw Chance. How the hell did he get in here? Does Jones have to know who he is? Right? I maintain and professional attitude and posture and shake his hand.

"Bathroom?" he asks and Angel points to it.

We walk down the rest of the stairs and people are getting patted down while entering. That means he doesn't have a weapon on him.

My heart is racing. I can't believe Chance is here. But I shouldn't be too excited it does mean Kilo is coming after me. So in case, if I don't escape he will come and get me. But that isn't happening.

I sit down in the living area and wait for dinner to be ready. SO here is my plan. I obviously don't have a key and since the doors are locked I can't just leave. There are car keys by the door and maids around only in the morning and right after dinner then they leave. SO right after dinner I will go to my room and pack my clothes. He doesn't have any bags so I will have to wrap a couple in a towel or bed sheet. I will wrap my hand around a towel and punch the mirror to get a sharp piece of glass. I scream at the top of my lungs 'help me' until he comes. I then will stab him as he enters the bathroom. Since I will ask for the tour I will find Angel and look for any weapons then we will take his car and leave.

And also leave a note for Kilo. Jones does have paper and pencil on the nightstand. I will use that.

But first I have to find his weakness. Besides me. I need to have a deep conversation with him.

"Dinner is ready" I hear him say and I sit at one end of the table as he sits on the other. I winked at him and we all sat down. Ughh I'm gonna need to get physical with him for him to trust me. I also need to make him believe I really hate Kilo.

I could see Chance staring at me with a confused face. My makeup can't be that horrible. The maids bring the food to the table.

"So Mrs.Valentino when did you arrive," some 60-year-old man says to me. Eww, that is it with these creepy old men.

I clear my throat. "It's Ms.Paris and Tuesday," I say and flash him a smile.

"Your lucky Jones got to you before I did," he says and everyone laughs making me uncomfortable. Even Chance laughs. That is the same thing Jones said to Kilo. At the party. That's where everyone is from. The party that's why they all look so familiar.

That's Miller with all the kids. Wow, I will be contacting his wife after this. He knows I'm missing everyone does it's breaking news. Every channel you turn too you see my fucking face. He knows about this and is just sitting here. Good thing I remember everyone's name and I will include that in the note. All these motherfuckers will be going to jail. There were only men here. Creepy.