Chapter 6

~Personal~

LANI POV

MArRy mE? I laughed at him so fucking hard. But he wasn't laughing back.

Was he serious?

He looked at me in my eyes coldly and harshly. The devil was seen in his silver-grey eyes. He was starting to get angry.

Wait a damn fucking minute. I paused as I try to process this just one more fucking time. Did he just ask me to marry him? Is this a joke? Some kind of prank? Why would he want to get married to me it made absolutely no sense at all.

Did Kilo Valentino the ruthless billionaire who obviously hates me just ask me to marry him?

"Why do you want me to marry you?" I said I wanted to know why.

"This marriage will be strictly business nothing else. You will get married for me and I could give something for you in return," he said changing his clothes.

Is he serious right now? He nearly kidnapped me out of my house in the middle of the night to tell me he wants to get married. This crazy as fuck.

"Something in return? Why so I could look like a gold digger? Hell no we are not getting married not now not ever. I'm leaving," I said getting up walking to the door and he didn't chase after me. I went to open the door and it was locked and I turned around to see him dangling the key in his hand then putting them in his pocket.

"I don't want to get married," I said not daring to say that while looking him in the face.

"Neither do I, but you don't have a choice," he said fixing his shirt in the mirror like he was going somewhere. If you don't want to get fucking married why the hell choose me. This makes no sense.

"I will not be your wife. I damn sure will not be Mrs. Valentino. It's not happening," I said. He had me all the way fucked up if he thinks I was taking his last name under any circumstances. If thinks I will willingly be his wife. I mean he must be out of his mind or dreaming.

My heart was beating so fucking fast. I started to get serious as I noticed he was getting angrier by the second.

"You will, there's nothing to discuss your free to leave. Leave the room not the house," he said laughing. in his deep beautiful voice, I start to notice he has a little bit of an Italian accident.

"Why?"I say boldly and he ignores me.

"I want to go home."

"This is your home. Or will be," He said cupping my face. "Let me make something clear here," He said cupping my face harder and pulling it towards him roughly. "You will be my wife. I will force a ring on your fucking finger whether you like it or not."

"I fucking hate you," I said leaving the room. Was he serious? Or was this all a joke? But at the same time, he doesn't seem like the type of person to play like that.

"Language," he said pissed.

No, he was serious. I had to admit. Serious as fuck. I needed to get out of here.

I took the elevator down and I walked up to the door and opened it walking outside. Damn. It couldn't be this easy, could it? But I was still walking and nothing happened I even made it out the gate. No security guards to stop me no Kilo trying to force me into the building.

"SKRTTTTTTTT" His car pulled up right in front of, me so close he almost hit me like that night we met.

"Get in the car Kehlani," for the first time I listened. I got inside the car with him. I don't know what went through my head but I just got inside the car.