Chapter 3

~Too Much~

LANI POV

Arriving to work I said Hi to people names I forgot. I was being stared at and looked up and down at like I did something. I heard somebody say something about the restaurant. Hell NO. Word gets around quickly. They knew what happened.

I smiled at that.

Did they know he took me to his house? I laughed I walked up to a worker Named Amil who I hated I knew she had a crush on Mr.Valentino, everybody did. She always was the main one gossiping and laughing when I walked by. I stopped and I said to her " Hi honey how are you doing today?''

She looked confused "Good."

"I figured you heard I had an allergic reaction, then Kilo took me to his beautiful house. We had a wonderful time, Have a good day," I said smiling and walking off, laughing so hard I wasn't looking to where I was going and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Kilo. He heard everything. I knew because of the evil ass look he gave me. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the elevator, I blew Amil a kiss and laughed, she was furious.

I like that.

Once we got in and the doors closed he damn near threw me to the wall and then ran up to me. I turned around to face the corner I didn't want to face him nor talk to him. He turned me around with his strong hands and got in my face so close that I could kiss those juicy pink lips. Damn, he was fine.

I tried to move but he pushed me back. He got closer and breathed on my lips it's like he was begging for a kiss. I wanted to but I never make the first move. There was less than an inch in between us and he just got closer and closer than he finally said "We had a wonderful time last night huh?'' he laughed "Imma show you a wonderful time Ms. Paris'' His voice was so fucking sexy. Then I realized I was mad at him and pushed him off of me. "Move," I shouted trying to get away from him. I knew he was playing with me. Somebody like him could never be with somebody like me. I was just so basic, I wasn't even basic I was under basic whatever that means. He then grabbed my arm again and took me into his office.

"I left food for you this morning why didn't you eat?" He said pulling out something from the mini-fridge. I didn't even know he left food for me, I wouldn't have eaten it anyway.

I sat down.

"Eat," he said handing me some fruit.

"No," I said turning around

"Eat'

"No"

"EAT"

"NOOOO"

He quickly got up and stormed to the other side of the desk and got on top of me. He grabbed my face roughly holding my chin with his strong hands. Grabbing a piece of fruit he slowly put it into my mouth. Feeding me. I swear I almost spit it out.

"You didn't want to eat breakfast this morning," He said looking deep into my eyes. "Be a good girl and I wouldn't have to stuff food in your mouth"

He was really pushing it. I wanted to get up but he held tightly onto my face. His muscular strong body was also on top of me. Then he just kept feeding me, slowly putting the food into my mouth until it was all gone. I just stood there, wanting to leave.

He slowly got up making the chair r was fall back but he caught it and kept doing it on purpose, I blushed. Was Kilo Valentino playing games? I laughed at him.

"Let me go," I said laughing and playing. He finally got up and straightened his suit.

"That's enough Kehlani we should get back to work," He said in a playful voice.