Chapter 18

~Gangsta~

LANI POV

"Uncuff me Kilo," I shouted desperately.

"No," he said packing our clothes.

I looked at him and see he was in such a rush. He came up to me and uncuffed me. "Stay" he demanded. I didn't move. He walked out of the room and brung in an office chair. He grabbed my hand roughly moving me off the bed and pushing me on the chair.

"Did you really think I was letting you go?" he said with a low chuckle as he ties me to the chair. Fuck. Yes, I did think he was letting me go. With one hand he grabs the chair I'm sitting on and with the other hand, he grabs our luggage and takes us out of the room.

My mouth drops as I see how big and beautiful the house was. I still can't believe he bought this house for me. Everything was so modern and white. Clean and sharp. Expensive.

He stops and turns me around. "Is this really neseccary Kilo?" I ask as he is pushing me around like a baby.

"Yes it is now shut it," he hisses. The same man who kidnaped me walked in. I got scared as he stared me down. "He's here boss" he says in the deepest voice I have ever heard in my entire life.

"Check him," Kilo says.

He leaves. "You don't need to check your own cousin Kilo," I hear Riccardo's voice and my heart beats in excitement. I smile and laugh when I see him. Fuck it feels good to see him and I don't even know why. He looks at me confused then back at Kilo then back at me and laughs.  "What happ-" Kilo cuts him off "Don't even ask"

Riccardo looks at me and I mouth "The picture," referring to the picture I sent him of me tying him up to the bed. He laughs even harder. "You done got yourself into some deep shit Kehlani," he says and I smile. I know but what's the worse Kilo would do. He already had somebody kidnapped me and has tied me up. Honestly, I don't care at this point as long as he doesn't send me back to my stepfather. They both leave the room leaving me with the fake kidnapper Kilo hired.

"Hi my name is Big Rick," He comes closer. I roll my eyes and laugh so fucking hard. Big Rick? What? Did Kilo name him that? The man was big. Really big. He gets closer to me and looks at me. I stop. This man is really fucking scary. He crosses his arms and stares at me.

"The fuck are you looking at," I ask as I was creeped out. Is this his job to just stare at me? I roll my eyes. I fucking hate it here. I try to turn myself around and when I do I see blood everywhere. I scream. Rick turns my chair back around. "What the fuck" I scream and kick trying to get out. The couches and furniture are covered in blood. The carpet the rugs. EVERYTHING. My breathing starts getting heavy and my eyes were getting dizzy. "Whose blood is that?" I yell. I feel a hand roughly grab my face. I look up and Kilo is staring me deep in the eyes. "Shut it" he says while trying to calm me down. I kick him and throw a fit while keep trying to get loose.

"Fuck you, I spat in his face.

He raises his hand and slaps me. I feel the hard slap and it leaves a sting on my cheek. I look down and my hair is sticking to my face. It starts to burn and I start to laugh. "Is that all you fucking got?" I yell as I have been through worse. I look up to see all three of them staring at me with shocked and confused faces. He raises his hand again but before he could touch me Riccardo stops him. I look at Kilo to see him mad as he could ever be. Giving me death glares and staring at me. "in this game I make the fucking rules... no doubt about it." he says and walks out. I look down again trying to process what just happened. Kilo put his hands on me. I feel a tear run down my face. I will not take the abuse. I will not have another man put his fucking hands on me. Not in this lifetime or another.