Chapter 36

~Universe~

LANI POV

I wake up the earliest which is crazy because I was driving all night. It was eleven am and I decided to get breakfast for everyone.

When I come back they are both up. We eat and get to know Angel more.

"When did you marry him?" I ask dying to know.

"As soon as I turned eighteen," she said and I wanted to kill him.

What can I say I got married to Kilo a couple of weeks after I turned eighteen but he isn't as bad as Jones.

"I can't thank you, girls, enough for helping me," she said crying in her soft low voice.

I put my food down and hug her. "You always gotta have a girl's back," I say to her.

"We have to hurry and get ready," I say and we finish eating. I take a shower first and wait for them.

"This morning I got us some things. We are going to Chicago and can not be seen" I say handing them some wigs and head wraps.

"I have a friend there and we will stay with her for a bit," I say doing my hair.

"So we going to Chi-Raq," Madi says in excitement.

I laugh "Yea I used to stay out there all the time," I say helping Angel cover her blonde beautiful long hair.

"Her name is Brooklyn and our parents were friends"

"Yea Girl I remember her," Madison says. She used to cry when I would leave for Chicago.

"Wait so we have to change our names?" Angel asks.

"Yea just, for now, I think we should change them again," I say to Madison and she nods her head. "I think Brooklyn might be able to help us"

"Yea she was always real shady growing up," Madison says and I roll my eyes.

"Well let's pick," I say grabbing my new phone Madison got me. She came prepared.

"I want to change mines to London," Angel says and I type it in.

"I wanna be an Armani," Madison says and I laugh

"I love the unisex names" I smile I really do. "I'll be Alexis then"

Madison looks at Angel and says "You cannot tell anybody your real name" Angel shakes her head.

"Ok so London Taylor, Armani Carter, and Alexis Parrish," I say and Madison hits me.

"What?" I yell annoyed. "Parrish is too close to Paris," she says with an attitude. "I don't give a fuck Madison," I say sounding like Ray- Ray from haunted house. "It's fine."

"No it's not change it," she says and I roll my eyes.

"Fine Alexis Waynes"

She drops her mouth "Are you serious" she laughs "Wayans? really after you just did that scene from the movie"

"I didn't spell it the same," I say laughing.

"Fine," she says and finishes getting ready.

I hear Angel laugh and we look at her "Your guys are funny" she says with a little British accent.

I gasp "Ohh my gosh are you British," I ask excitedly.

"Just a little," she says back in her soft voice.

"Say Hi my name is London in British " Madison said.

"Hi, my name is London" Angel said and we start jumping up and down.