Chapter 46

~Touch Me~

LANI POV

I shoot my eyes open and look around. What the fuck? Why am I in a hospital? I move my hand and touch my head. I had a bandage around my head and my back hurt. Oh shit, I fell down the stairs. I was in a coma wasn't I? that's why I could hear everything. Kilo screaming and talking to me. My friends crying and yelling at Kilo. Gosh, that was the worst experience ever. I couldn't wake up for shit. I sit up and nobody was around.

Time to play. There was a notepad with my injuries on it.

"Mild concussion?" I yelled. What the hell. Did I hit my head that hard? It also said and I had broken my back. Fuck. I had been in a coma for two weeks??? Oh my gosh. I didn't think it was that serious.

I guess I could fake my memory just to mess with them. Who the hell wakes up from a coma ready to play? Me.

One amazing thing did happen. I don't know if I should believe it or if I was just dreaming. But my mother came to visit me. She told me how she had been watching me and she's sorry for not telling me about Camilla. Gosh Id fall down the stairs again just to see her. I know that sounds crazy but before all of this, my mother was all I ever had. If only she was still here I would have given her the world.

I hear Kilo yelling and I lay back down. Gosh, I hope I don't laugh and ruin this. I scratch my head and looked confused as he walks in.

"Kehlani," he says as he walks up to me. He touches my face and I push him away.

"Are you good?" he asks looking confused.

"Who are you?" I ask. "What is today?" I ask actually wanting to know.

"July 2," he said and I start crying. I missed my mother's birthday. Fuck.

He stares at me trying to figure something out. "Will you fucking stop staring," I say fucking it up.

He laughs. "Did you really think you could fool me?" he asks

"Yea I did," I say as I sit up.

"Where are my friends?" I ask knowing they were here.

"They went back the doctor told us you wouldn't walk until September," he said and I gasp.

"Did I fall that hard?" I asked shocked.

"Yea you were frozen and almost died," he said.

Gosh, and I was laughing. He looked tired and exhausted like he hasn't slept in days. His hair was messy and looked tangled. His face was red and he has bags under his eyes.

"Go get some sleep," I say demanding.

"I'm fine"

"Not, go take a nap"

"I'm not leaving," he said angrily.

"I'm fine I feel great" which was true I feel like nothing ever happened.

"Babe I'm fine," he says sitting down.

I rolled my eyes. "You never fucking listen"

"You should watch your fucking mouth"

"So should you"

We both laugh.

"I want to go home," I say desperately to get out of the hospital

"Ok I will see what I can do," he said getting up.

"Wait," I said stopping him.

I looked at his lips, wanting a kiss. He leans into me. Kissing me. My body felt jello-like. I felt weak at his touch. This kiss wasn't like the others. Because it actually meant something. We feel the same way about each other. From now on there is an us. From now on we would try and build something based on our feelings. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

He breaks the kiss and winks at me. Licking my lips I send him a seductive smile and he walks out.

He gets me out of the hospital but we don't go back to the penthouse. He said K1 was more spacious and easier for me. It was and K1 was my favorite. For the next week, I was bedridden. I wasn't fully recovering. Kilo took care of me every day. He cooked for me and took care of me. He was acting like the perfect husband.

I was finally able to walk right.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Kilo had a bedroom downstairs and that's where we slept. I see Kilo cooking and I walk up to him.

"What are you doing?" he asks while holding me.

"Walking," I said the obvious,

"Are you ok?" he said touching my forehead and checking me.

I raised my eyebrows. "Are you going soft Mr.Valentino?" I said with a small laugh.

"Only for you," he said smiling at me. he then grabs my waist bringing me close to him. He kisses me and I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist kissing him back. He turns off the stove and takes me to the bed.

I was thrown on the bed and I start to laugh. He slowly gets on top of me and continues the kiss. I could feel myself getting hot. Hot and hot. This my first time really ready to do this. He was making me sweaty and nervous

"Are you ready?" he asks breaking the kiss.

"I been ready," I say and we continue kissing. He takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor. He had a smirk the whole time.

"Wait," he says stopping. "Are you on birth control?" he asks

"No," I say shyly. I don't really trust birth control.

"Shit," he says getting from off of me. "When was your last period"

"The week I spent at K1," I said and he thought for a second.

"Ok we're good," he said and I laughed. How did he know so much about when women ovulate. He comes back and we finish.

I was out of breath. Gosh, who knew that could feel so good. Who is he? I just let him take my virginity and damn does it feel good. We couldn't get enough of each other. To be honest it did hurt. but that was only because I think because I'm small. I don't know but it did hurt for a second.