Chapter 38

~Shameful~

LANI POV

"So tell us about yourself", I say to Camilla trying to get to know her.

"Well I'm a UCLA student," she says and I was surprised.

"I wanna go to college but I had to wait."

"Me too," Madison and Angel say.

"Why?" Camilla asks

"Well for me I was forced to stay home and not to go," I say looking down.

"I wanted a break from school," Mads said.

"I got married," Angels says.

"That too," I say referring to the marriage

"Yea yea I heard about that, how is he?" She asks and I laugh. I hate to lie to her but I don't know if I should tell her yet.

"Great," I say.

"I didn't know you existed until a couple of days ago," I say changing the subject.

"But you seen me at your party," she says in her innocent voice.

"Yea but I thought I was seeing things for a second" I look at her strangely and she looked scared. "You looked like you had to tell me something that day," I say trying to see if she wanted to talk.

"Yea but we can't talk here," she says whispering. Was she in trouble?  I hope not because I will raise hell in this Bitch. Don't anybody fuck with these three women in front of me without going through me? Even though I just met Camilla she's blood and I would do anything for her. The same goes for Angel I trust her and she has been through hell.

We catch up and talk for the rest of the evening. I learned a lot about Camilla. She was top graduate of her high school class. She had some of the highest SAT scores. She couldn't stop asking about mom. She never knew her and that broke her heart. I told her the best and funniest memories I could and we all had a great time.

I even caught Camilla and Angel flirting. Cam did tell us she was Bisexual.

It was time for dinner and we all went downstairs to eat. Dad wasn't around and I guess we had the house to ourselves.

Camilla looked around and to see if anybody was around.

"Dad's been looking for you for years," she says but I don't understand why's she's whispering it.

"At birth, mom and dad separated us," she says and I choke on my food. What the fuck. Why the hell would they do that.

"Dad obv took me and mom took you" she continued.

"Why?" I ask

"I don't know but I was hoping you could help me find out," she says shyly.

"Ohh sure" I was thinking she was going to say something else.

We finish dinner and head to bed. We sleep all in rooms right next to each other.

The Next Morning...

I wake up tired. But I don't go back to sleep I get up. My bags and things were in my room. I guess they got it from Madison's house.

I also see my phone and grab it. Missed call...

I hope it isn't Kilo. I grab the phone and call back. As I'm walking up I hear his voice. "Ughhhh," I say frustrated. First off why the hell is he calling and me secondly where the hell is the kitchen.