Chapter 35

~Hold Me By The Heart~

LANI POV

It was finally Tuesday the day I would escape. This is the third time I had to escape somebody before. Each day on a Tuesday and Each person I hate with all my guts.

I haven't seen Kilo and two weeks and I don't know when he's coming so I need to get a move on.

It was really early about six in the morning I needed to pack my clothes and do it quietly. I take the sheet off from my bed. Then fix it to make it look the same and walk inside the closet shutting the door behind me.

I grab about five pairs of clothes for both me and Angel. I also grab some jackets, shoes, and other things. I don't know where I'm going yet. I want to go back to LA to ask Gilbert for some information about my real father. He has to know more. My mother had to tell him. I know it's a big risk to take but I'm not scared anymore.

I also have to call Madison and tell her to meet me once I find out where I am. I finish packing my clothes and hide them in the closet.

I go back inside my room and write Kilo that note. When he reads it I hope his heart crumbles and he never contacts me again. I fucking hate him.

With the sleeping pills, he gave me I take my toothbrushes out of the toothbrush holder. Luckily it didn't have any holes. I crush the pills up and put a little water in them making a substance. He really gave me three pills. I hope this doesn't kill him.

I put my toothbrush back so it doesn't look suspicious. I was going to drown him but I figured that would be too much. So I'm just going to put him to sleep. I put the note back on the nightstand and lay down to watch TV.

20 minutes later he comes in with food. I ask him to sit down ad watch TV with me and he does that.

I see he has a phone on him and that's perfect. I also see scratches on his face. That might explain why I heard screaming and crying last night. I hope Angel is ok. We will do this together.

For the rest of the day, I watched TV and thought about tonight. This is a big risk I'm taking. Really big. He could kill me. Or worse. I just hope this all works out.

After dinner...

He locks the door and I run to the bathroom. Fuck I can't believe I'm about to do this. I'm not just going to stab him when he walks in I will hit him first.

I got inside the shower and take a quick one. I dress warm and put on some shoes.

I decide I'm going to hit him with the showerhead. So I step inside the shower and unscrew the showerhead. It was kind of hard but I did it.

I wrap the towel around my hand and take a deep breath. I can believe I'm about to punch a fucking glass mirror. I go to punch but stop. Fuck I'm too scared.

I then look in the mirror and look at all my bruises. All the bruises caused by these men. I raise my fist and punch the mirror. My hand was bleeding but not too much. I put a big piece of glass in the sink. I quickly throw the towel in the shower and starts screaming.

"HELP ME AHHHHH" I scream loud as ever. I take my hand and rub blood all over my shirt. With one hand I have the showerhead waiting for him. "HELP PLEASE" I yell as I hear the locks He runs perfectly to me and I hit him in the face with all the strength I could. He falls to the ground and yells "You fucking BITCH"

I kick him until he is on his back and I grab the Glass. I don't want to stab him but I have to. I raise the glass with both hands and stab him in the shoulder. With one foot on his stomach, I hold him down as I grab the pill water.