Chapter 42

~Nowhere Fast~

LANI POV

We went to one of his houses in LA. When we arrived he was still awake. But I could tell he was tired. I helped him get out of the car and we walked inside. Riccardo helped him into the room and so I looked around. This house wasn't much like the others. It was a little smaller. Gosh it was big but not as big. It's was more comfortable and warm. I liked it. A lot.

It was a home, not a house.

There were around 6 bedrooms and a lot of entertainment rooms. I found Kilos room and walked in.

He was laying on his back. His hair was all over the place. He looked peaceful and cute. His eyes were closed. I guess he fell asleep.

I walk inside the huge bathroom and take my hair down. I had it in a messy bun. My favorite hairstyle. The messy bun look has always been my favorite. I never knew how to do my hair. So I always just put it in a bun and left it as that.

The best part about wearing your hair up is taking it down. It's the best feeling in the world.

I walk back into the room and Kilo wasn't on the bed anymore. What the hell. He is like a fucking ghost. He moves quick and quietly it's kind of scary.

I can't help but think about where we go from here. I have caused so much shit. Yes, he was mad but is he still? Could we make up or is he still pissed? I'm scared to ask. I'm scared to commit and admit but I have to right? I can't wait until next March.

One thing Kilo needs to fix is his breathing. One second you could hear him. He is loud. Other times its like he isn't breathing at all. I could hear him. He was standing behind me.

Who the hell does that. I felt his hands snake around my waist. One on each side and he slowly pulls me to him. He has never been so quiet and peaceful.

He just stood there holding me. He was acting depressed and quiet. Like he just got his heartbroken. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I want to extend the contract," he says and I turn around.

I did not expect him to say that. "What?" I yell.

"You heard me," he says and I laugh.

He can't be serious. He hasn't even asked me how I feel about him or what I want. He thinks he can just do what the hell he wants.

"This is some 360 deal or a music contract this is my fucking life Kilo," I say pissed. "This isn't Valentino records. Where the hell is this coming from?"

"Your not safe," he says and I look at him confused. "No shit. What the hell does me being safe to have anything to do with the fact that you want to 'extend' OUR contract"

He was getting angry and annoyed. I don't know if it's because I was yelling or swearing but I know he hates when I do both.

"I don't have time for this," he says walking to the bed.

What the fuck? "You cannot be serious?" I say pissed.

"We'll talk tomorrow I need to rest. I WAS JUST FUCKING SHOT KEHLANI" he yells and I walk towards the door. I don't have time for his bull shit.