Chapter 21

~Get Me~

LANI POV

"Get that bitch!" a man yells as he burst open the door. I raise my guns and aim it at him. I shoot and miss. The men run up to me and grab me. One held me on my right side and the other held me on my left

A huge man walks up to me and says "Thought you could kill me, sweetheart?" He picks up the gun from off the floor and brushes it on my face. He hits me with it. Hitting my right cheek. I taste a metal substance in my mouth and realized he made me bleed. I spit out as much blood as I could.

He raises my head up with the gun forcing me to look at him. He gets a good look and asks a question. "Should we kill her or take her?"

They all start laughing. "This is His wife, we should hold this bitch for Ransom," one says and they all laugh again.

"Your all fucking dead," I blurt out. As soon as Kilo finds these mother fuckers he will kill them.

The man in front of me slaps me on the same cheek he hit me on. I laugh. "He's gonna fucking kill you," I can't wait till he finds me.

He roughly grabs my face and pulls me forward. I don't like it when people touch my face. Only when Kilo does it because it's different.

"I'll kill you first," he says and smacks me again. It doesn't hurt this time he's done it already and I'm used to shit like this.

"Let's go," he says and they carry me out. When we're going down the stairs dead bodies are all around the house. But I don't spot Kilo or his cousins anywhere.

Please let this be one of Kilo's pranks you know where he kidnaps me as a lesson or a reminder. I start crying as I believe this isn't a joke but that I'm actually being kidnapped. I start fighting back trying to get loose but I fail. These men are too strong and are holding me too tight.

I have never felt this feeling before. Honestly, I have never had someone tell me they're going to kill me. I mean Kilo has but I never took him seriously. I don't know these people. I don't know what they want from me or why there kidnaping.

Gunshots are still being heard through the house. So many people are laying on the floor dead and my husband is nowhere to be found. They come to a stop right before the door. The man who has been leading these two dummies hiding me picked up his phone and made a call. "We got her boss," he says.

His facial expression changes and he says "Yes ma'am" and hangs up.

Ma'm? A woman wants me fucking dead? Before I know it the door bust open. I see Kilo and big Rick. A sigh of relief washes over me and big rick shoots the guy runs up to me and grabs me. I have never been this happy to see him.

I see Kilo pointing the gun at the man who just got off the phone. "Who are you working for?" he asks him waiting to shoot.

The man stays silent. Big Rick turns my head and I hear a gunshot. Kilo just killed him. For some reason, I'm not as scared as I should be. He just killed a man. In the same room as me.

Kilo walks up to me and hugs me. I didn't hug him back because of the sudden shock. "Didn't I tell you to kill them?" he says not with anger but with worry.

"I don't know how to shoot," I say still scared and shaken up about this big shoutout. I was still shaking and he was still holding me. He laughs. "Let's get out of here." and picks me up bridal style. Glad he did because I was not walking over all of this. He says something to Big Rick in Italian and we leave.

He carries me all the way to the car and puts me in. I strap in my seat belt and he gets in. We drive off.

"Where are we going?" I ask wanting to go home. I fucking hate LA.