Chapter 14

~Lock it up~

KILO POV

It's been ten fucking minutes and she's still not out here. Who the fuck is late to their own wedding? Candace is probably running her big fucking mouth and answering all Kehlani's questions.

I look up at Chance and tell him to go check up on his wife. Five minutes later Candace and Kehlani come out.

I tried to maintain my expression as I see her in that beautiful wedding dress. Fuck she looks good. The dress fits her perfectly it shows her curves and perfect body. Sometimes I think I'm marrying her for the wrong reason. But I'm not strictly fucking revenge.

I straighten myself and she walks up. I stare at her and bite my lip. I have never been with a woman this beautiful before. This could be real but every time I look at her I see her father and the shit he has done. I should hate her but I fucking don't. She's doing something to me that I don't like.

LANI POV

Fuck I wanna leave so bad. With Kilo staring at me and this dress being too tight. I wanna fucking die.

The priest started "Kilo Lee Valentino do you take Kehlani lexii Paris to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part."

"I do," he said in his silky deep voice.

And Kehlani lexii Paris do you take Kilo Lee Valentino to be your lawfully blah blah blah so I think you know the rest.

I looked up at him and froze "I.. I.." I looked at Candace she was giving me the ok look. I never felt so trapped in my life. He squeezed my hands" I DO." I said looking down.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Fuck. For a moment I doubted he would do that just because he always tries to avoid kissing me.

Kilo grabs my face and his hands are cold. Which is weird because it isn't even cold. It makes me shiver. He smiles and I see those pearl white bright teeth. He looks perfect. His diamond earrings are shining bright and his eyes are sparkling. I see flashing lights. People were taking pictures.

He reaches in slowly and passionately kisses me. I kiss him back and I swear it was the best kiss I ever had. Those juicy pink lips were worth waiting for and he tasted like chocolate peppermint which was my favorite. I can't believe he just did that. He then whispers in my ear "Been waiting for this moment" I blush.

I get on my tippy toes and whisper in his ears "fucking liar" and laugh. He grabs my face and laughs with me. We walk down and to the dance floor.

I raised my eyebrow at him "When did you get a dance floor?" I ask as we start dancing.

"I like dancing so why not" he laughs.

"I wanna dance with Riccardo," I say pissing him off and ruining the moment.

"Your dancing with me nobody else," he says holding me even tighter.

I roll my eyes "Where did you even learn to dance?" I ask

"It's basic training," he says. "I learned as a teen"

"Basic training for what?"

He speaks in Italian "Quella fottuta folla" (The Fucking Mob)

I laugh "English please"

"Go learn"

"Fine," I say with a smirk "Me and Riccardo can take private lessons" I tried to leave but he snatches me back