Chapter 33

~Faking It~

LANI POV

It was dinner time. He made me wear a dress. I thought I would just eat and go to bed but of course not. I wore a long tight dress. Too tight I could barely breathe. How the hell does he even know my dress size? This is creepy and disgusting. He knows my shoes and dress size. He made a copy cat room of Kilos room.

I hope the rest of the house does not look like Kilos. He told me to wear makeup. I barely know how to put on makeup because I never wear it. I only ever did to cover up my face. That shit itches and it's annoying. I love my mascara though. But since I got a lash lift I don't even wear that anymore.

I do my makeup horribly to piss him off. I kind of make it look like a little kid did it. It wasn't too bad I can do a face of makeup. I used to do Madison's. But I don't like it. I hear the door unlock just as I finish up. He was dressed in a suit. I really don't know much about this man. From the looks of it, he looks around 40. He has gray hairs and is just as tall as Kilo. What I don't understand is why me. Why couldn't he just get married and leave me a barely legal girl alone? I mean he was already a damm adult when I was born. Its people like him who destroy this world.

Remember put on our best act. I walk out with him and was relieved to see that the rest of the house didn't look like Kilo's Penthouse. I turn around to see how many locks are on the door there are three. When I would watch movies there would always be keys in the room in case somebody gets stuck in there. So I know there are keys in the room.

The house was big but since it was in the woods it was probably a cabin. There was a huge staircase and a fireplace. I have my arm around him and we walk to the dining room. I can't believe this sicko.

We sit down and a woman approaches us. I gasp when I see her. She was so beautiful. She looked like a model. She also looked so young. Younger than me. What the hell was she doing here?

As I take a drink of my water Jones says "Kehlani meet my wife Angel" I almost spit the water out but it would have gotten on her. I swallow it and start choking. What the fuck? he pats my back and I stand up not being able to stop coughing. I maintain myself and sit back down. Does he have a wife??? You can't be serious I'm fucking 18 and she looks younger than me. He is married and he kidnapped an 18-year-old. Are you serious?

She takes a seat and I could see her shaking. She looked so scared and fragile. She does not want to be here. Jones walks out and she looks at me.

"Help me please" she mouths.

"I will" I mouth back. I am going to fucking kill him. I mean this has to be a joke. She is so young. I take a deep breath and look around. There were maids but no guards. Just maids. I doubt they would help me Jones is one scary looking man. His eyes are dark and creepy. His smile is evil and nasty and he's old as fuck.. He brings out the food and places it in front of me. I hope he didn't cook this.

I start to eat and it was good. I look at Angel and she couldn't stop shaking. She looked so scared and kind of reminded me of myself. When Gilbert would make me eat dinner with him.

He sat next to me instead of sitting next to his wife. I play with my necklaces since they are the only thing keeping me sane. He looks at them and asks "Where did you get those?"

I can't say my mother he would take them and I can't say I changed my name he would ask questions.

"I had this one for a while," I say holding up the heart-shaped necklace my mother had on when she passed.

"And this one is umm my sisters" I lied referring to myself.

He shakes his head "Caden?" he looked confused "Isn't her name Camilla?" He said.