Woman in Black

Hey guys, I know as always it's been awhile. I miss you all so much I had this chapter ready since forever but was only able to post it today. I hope you guys enjoy it !!

However I have good news!!!

1- Good news I'm almost with this book max 2 more chapters.
2- I'm planning to also upload another this week depending on the love I get .
3- Maybe there will be an epilogue too- we'll see...

So if you want to a quick update don't forget to vote and comment.

I think this chapter is really fun cause there so much going on. I'm so excited for y'all to read it. Let me know what's your favourite scene and what you think of this chapter .

BEWARE OF THE AWFUL GRAMAR ERRORS < <

— xoxo
CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 52

3rd Person POV

The tires screeched the pavement, almost crashing into a tree.

Seconds later, a few armed and masked men came out of the large vehicle, followed by a woman who wore a black dress.

They peered at the house, that was guarded, which had no light turned on the inside and no sign of anyone up at this ungodly hour.

The sky was still dark.

Completely void.

One by one, they dragged the bodies of the guards.

The woman pointed under the rug of the door to the entrance, and one of the men squatted and removed the covering to find a key.

She took it and inserted the key and mumbled under breath, "Pathetic."

The sound of her heels resonated in the house.

She swayed her hips and then halted her steps; she suddenly snapped her fingers, signalling the men. Satisfied from hearing the footsteps dispersing, she followed the staircase.

For every step she took, her excitement increased.

Finally reaching the end of the staircase, she looked at the doors.

Her index pointed to each door as she whispered, "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo."

Her finger stopped to the door that was slightly left open.

She made her way to it and pushed it fully open.

She took her sweet time strolling in.

She approached the bed and sat down, "How adorable," Her fingernail glided across the cheek of the owner of the bed.

She turned to see one of her men, all in black with a mask standing at the doorway, watching her in curiosity.

She ordered him with her eyes, and he followed her unspoken instruction.

She smirked and left the room, and walked past a few doors abruptly stopping at one. She stood there for a few seconds and twisted the doorknob slowly.