Girl Talk

Chapter 14

Bella's POV😇

I was depressing over a certain green-eyed devil.

I just don't understand why I felt so upset about seeing them together.

'Probably because you want him all for yourself.'  Told that annoying voice inside of my head. Making me choke on a breath.

No!

It's just because he's my friend and she is the person I like the least and so it's just a normal reaction.

Knock Knock Knock

"Do not enter," I warned.

The door banged open and Jennifer appeared ignoring my warning.

"This place hasn't changed," she murmured as she advanced towards my display of pictures on the wall. It was mostly the girls, Ace, and pics of  Jennifer and I.

"Please don't tell me you're going to the party looking like that." She sassed pointing at my sweats and comfy sweatpants.

"I'm not going to the party," I grumbled.

"But you said you would." She argued.

"It's not like they will realize and even if they did I may have hired someone to go to show that "I" was there." I shrugged my shoulders and let out my diabolical laugh.

"You are evil." She replied and frowned at me, but it turned into an evil grin making me worry.

"Bella, Darling I came here prepared for war. Honestly, girl, we know each for basically ten years now." She responded as she looked down to her perfectly manicured hands.

"Charge," she yelled out of nowhere scaring the living daylights of me and making me land on the floor.

I groaned out in pain.

"Oups" smiled my evil best friend with a sheepish grin.

I look expectantly at her and she screamed yet again making me go deaf.

I was slowly getting off the oh so comfortable ground. I prepared myself to run for my life but unfortunately, I was tackled on the ground by an ape.

What I'm too young to die?

You should have seen her smirk, it sent chills down my spine...  'SHIVER'..plus, I still have so many things to do in life, like for example killing Ace right now.

I groaned out as I was being crushed by the big oaf.

"Oh sorry," he said sheepishly quickly standing up and giving me hand I smiled before pulling him down making him fall on his face. I stood up dusting the fake dust on my shoulders.

And I ran as my life depended on it.

"Ace don't let the enemy escape." Jenny screeched.

A couple of slaps, slips and diss here I am back in my room handcuffed by my best friends.

"Ace leave us alone." She ordered.