The Man that Once broke My Heart

Hiiiiii kewties, how are you all doing? 

When I was writing this chapter I was sitting down in the middle of a little forest aka my backyard and wrote this. I hope you all like this chapter because I surely find it interesting...

Let people know about this book. Tell your friends, moms, dads, aunts, grandparents, tell your pets, imaginary friends and call the police and tell them to read this---- wait no don't do that (the calling popo part ;))

AHAHHA-please don't...

Basically guys, I really appreciate all the votes and comments and if you guys like the story please share it with people.

xoxoxoxoxooox

-Cutiecupcakes

Chapter 37

Bella/ Mariah's POV😇

"Bella." That's all it took for me to freeze.

His captivating green eyes that seemed so familiar and just like that whatever spell I was in, was cast off.

One after another thoughts, pictures, faces all came to my mind.

And in all of it, the man I was straddling was there the only difference was that he looked younger.

He was there, him smirking, laughing, smiling, looking indifferent, scared, sad, and angry.

"Arghh," I groaned out as my head throbbed. I barely managed to get off him but remained on the ground as I squeezed my eyes at the unbearable pain in my head as my life depended on it.

What are all these?

Who is he?

"Bella," the younger version of the man I was on top a few seconds ago called out in my memory.

Stop it.

Suddenly flashbacks came and all of his harsh words hit me,

"And now I'm telling you I'm done with you,".

No.

"I'm sorry if my actions made you feel like you were special, but you are not especially for me."

Stop.

"Promises are meant to be broken."

I groaned violently. Helplessly as the memories flowed.

"Leave"

As the words that this man once spoke to him hit me. I felt pain in my chest who would have thought words could be this harmful.

I gasp out loud as if I am unable to breathe.

The man reached out his hand to me and he looked almost concerned.