The Good Girl in Disguise

I AM SORRY IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPDATED BUT HERE I AM...

FORGIVE ME?

BUUUUT GUYS, WE REACHED 730 VIEWS MAN!!!

I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH FROM THE NEWCOMERS WHO SHOWERED ME WITH LOVE TO THE SILENT READERS!!! ❤️

And also I'm sorry for the cringe-worthy mistakes that I make.

LOVE U ALLLLLLL

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter is going to be depressing and if I offend anyone I am terribly sorry but, this chapter is important in order to go on with the plot.

Please vote and comment because you guys always make me smile.

Xoxo

Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 9

Bella's POV😇

We've all heard the stories where the good girl changes the bad boy. Where the bad boy falls for her and they love each other very dearly and live their happy endings. Well, hate to break it to you, but that only happens in books and movies.

Because in real life the bad boys and the good girls don't go together.
They don't fall in love.
They don't get their happy ending
The bad boy doesn't change for the girl.
Harsh truth is that the bad boy never pays attention to the good girl.

Because in all honesty, the good girl is not all that good.

She was just never really caught in the act.
She is just as bad as anyone else.

No maybe even the worst, she's a double-minded girl with a dark past and with that fake smile of hers that has fooled everyone, even herself.

She had everything she could ever need, money, fame, grades, health, a house to live in yet she is ungrateful.

She had no one to love her, to take care of her when she was sick and scared when she desperately needed someone to tell her what to do, to worry about her and tell her that everything will be alright. But that is only an excuse because in reality she's terrified.
She's pitiful and a mistake.

To make it all the better
that girl is me.

I'm unable of love because I'm scared that in the end, just like everyone else in my life, he will me leave behind without giving it a second thought.

Why give it a shot when you know that it won't last. What's the point of getting heartbroken?

I was terrified and he knew it. He knew because at that moment when I let my shield down, the one that I have built all these years, he saw the open book of a girl, of me. He saw right through me. Just like the way, Jennifer had also figured me out and I left her. I wanted to protect myself, protect my heart from the pain. I'm a sad excuse for a life. I was selfish and I still am. I only think about myself.

I am a weak crybaby.

And looking at me now I just realized how pathetic I was standing in the middle of nowhere as cars passing me by splashed me with filthy gutter water and as a result, freezing the living daylights out of me. My teeth chattered and I felt goosebumps. My head was hammering rather obnoxiously.