Freshly Baked Cookies

Chapter 2

Bella's POV😇

The day finally ended and I was exhausted.
I was heading to the bus stop when my phone buzzed.

Acey boi:
Hey, can you come over and help me out? I'm dying with this math bs.

Me:
No

Acey boi:
Pleaseee I'm having an existential crisis
I have an exam tomorrow and you know how the teach is

Me:
Fine

I decided that I was going to pay a visit to a certain wannabe bad boy so he doesn't ruin his life and also knowing that Jennifer wouldn't be there since there's  cheerleading practice for a big game, her being the head cheerleader and all.

It's not as if I never go to his place, but I always made sure to avoid Jennifer at all costs. I felt like a mess and I knew that Ace would be able to make me feel better.

Hopefully.

I texted him letting him know that I'll show up later on during the day.

I made my way to my house and it was a good twenty-minute walk from school, but that didn't bother me since I can't drive or take the bus.
Long story short, last time I took one, I took an accidental nap and got lost. It took me two days to get back home. Seriously not going to go through that again.

Silence greeted me at the so-called place I called home. I went to my room and took a warm shower to cool myself off, humming along the way.

As soon I jumped out of the shower, I wore my comfy grey sweater with my Adidas sweatpants and debated on completing my look with some white sneakers.

Before leaving, I snatched my headphones from my bed and put them on.

I walked looking at the bright blue sky seeing how the clouds formed a magical looking unicorn. Then I noticed the evil stepmother of Cindergorilla. No, that's wrong, I thought to myself. She had a beautiful name. Cinder...elly? Cinder...ella yeah Cinderella. Totally beautiful and I so knew her name.

Yeah.

I soon noticed the familiar road to Ace's house. Honestly, I've been here a couple hundred times, yet I still found that all the houses looked exactly the same.

I sprinted up the little stairs and rang the doorbell. Twelve minutes and plenty of phone calls later and here I am still waiting for the door to be opened. I sighed.

I forgot about courtesy and manners as the cold breeze slapped me and made me shiver. I banged the door like a maniac and looked at Ace like my knight in shining armour when he finally decided to open the door.

''You inconsiderate jerk. I threatened you once and you decided to murder me with the cold.'' Okay, now I may have threatened him a couple hundred times, but that's just how I show my love.

He should have felt thankful, I mean it's not everyone who gets the privilege to be in my wonderful presence. Some would kill to be in his place.

A gasp of horror left my mouth, ''Oh my god, what happened to your face? Did you get plastic surgery? I know I told you to get one last week, but I wasn't serious. I'm such a terrible friend, I hadn't noticed that you were insecure about your looks...and-and, uh, but you do look better than you ever did before.'' I ranted on.

He looked totally amused. "Who are you? Do you need any help?'' The new and improved version of Ace asked me slowly as he was talking to a child.

I slapped him hard on the shoulder hoping that he would get his senses back. ''Stop joking around you are seriously making me worried.''

He looked dumbfounded at the violent action and that's when I realized the situation.

''You ain't my Acey boi are you. That's why you look so hot. To think that for a second, I thought plastic surgery performed a miracle." Everything was clearer now.

''You sir are a kidnapper. Where did you hide my friend?"

His face was contorted into confusion or disbelief; I couldn't really read him in this life or death situation. I was in a defensive stance ready to pounce on him if needed.

''Just letting you know that I do Kung Fu.''

That was a major lie, but he didn't need to know that.

I knew that I should have brought my peppermint spray. I would have sprayed him until he went blind.

"Hayaaa" I let out a loud cry of war as I jumped on the Greek god who looked like some freshly baked yummy cookies.

"As much as I like the position we are in, aren't we going a bit too fast? I mean it's not like it bothers me or anything," the infuriating being said with a big smirk plastered on his handsome face... I mean disgusting. Totally.

I glared at him in response and started punching him for a solid five minutes before I started breathing heavily like a dying iguana.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you, bro. Wait... Bella Mariah Wilson, what on earth are you doing?" My best friend, the real Ace said appearing at the front door.

"Saving your useless life. Don't worry I'll protect you from the kidnapper Acey." I said bravely.

He just shook his head like an idiot and let out a dramatic sigh.

What a drama queen.
This is the crazy person that I call my friend. Why? I still do not know.

Hello, my kewties I hope you like the story so far! Please comment and vote❤️
Cutiescupcakes