Threats & Revelations

Warning this chapter is really dramatic and well not the best but I had put these scenes ...
Let me know what you think and what would like to see in the next chapter and thank once again for your love and support.
Don't forget to vote and comment !!

Cutiescupcakes
Xoxx

Chapter 27

Derek's POV 😈
*6 pm

My eyes are drifted to the clock yet again. My head is filled with thoughts of her.

Is she still waiting for me?

She couldn't be. Could she? I run my hands through my hair as I let out a groan.

Why is she making this harder than it already is?

She always makes me worry about her.
She is seriously going to be the end of me.

I clenched my hand in hopes of distracting my mind, as if it would stop me thinking about her, stop me from wanting to go to her and pull her to my chest.

But I can't if I don't want her to be danger.

I'm not oblivious to the fact that I'm hurting her by doing so, but I don't know what else to do. I have to protect her.

It's no more about that meaningless, one side kiss she shared with Diego.

It's okay if she hates me. As long as she is safe that is all that matters to me.

I can't think of  a life without her. No matter how hard I try to hide the fact, I can't ever stop loving her.

I can't lose her.

I looked at the pictures I received from the creep who's been bothering Bella. One of her in class, one of her at a grocery store, one of her sleeping in her room and many other pictures that made me want to kill the bastard. I reread the email which warned to me stay away from Bella if not she will be harmed.

I'd like to say I could protect her by being by her side but I can't afford to take the risk, not when it comes to Bella.

I have to find who that person is.

I've been noticing that I am being watched. I am getting the feeling that whoever this person may be is much closer than I think.

I do have a suspect but don't have sufficient evidence to come to a conclusion.

I tap my left foot impatiently and suddenly get an idea.

I dialed a number.

"Hello?" her feminine voice resonated.

"Be ready in fifteen minutes Bianca"

"What..."

I ended the call not leaving any space for a discussion.

I sighed and looked down at my hands and whispered remorsefully as if Bella could hear me say, "Please forgive me."

I took my keys and left my house determined to find a solution for all this drama.