The Owner of My Heart

Heyyyyy Kewties, I won't be updating till I get satisfied since I'm not getting my comments- Am I blackmailing you? *shrugs shoulder- Possibly...You probably hate me but I love you <3

SOOOO don't forget to VOTE +  COMMENT

Let me know what you think and what was your favorite part??

xoxoxoo

-CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 39

Derek's POV😈

I nervously paced with the bouquet in my hand and tugged on the collar of my tuxedo as I was feeling excessively warm.

"Derek, relax you go this," Hadrian reassured as he had his arm over Numia's shoulder protectively.

"Shush," I whispered-yelled before eying Bella's house afraid she would hear the commotion.

"Why am I overdressed again?" I asked as I felt ridiculous.

"The way to a woman's heart is a man in a suit. Like every female has fantasies about suits. So... ."Jennifer said, in a matter of fact tone and I just stared at her blankly.

I doubt that this will affect Bella but at this point, I'm willing to do anything to get her back.

Ace gagged which earned him a smack in the head.

"You ready?" Cole asked as he faced Bella's house.

"No, I'm way too nervous I don't know where to start," I let out as I tugged my hair frustrated.

"Well, you can start with a hello," Ace shrugged his shoulder but I could see a twinkle in his eyes - excitement to finally get back his best friend.

Even though Ace didn't show it the news of what happened to Bella, six years ago, left him devastated. Not that the rest of the group felt any different. Till this day, we all felt guilty and still blamed ourselves for what happened.

However, the truth is that it was all because of me. I was sure that they would have hated me. Hell, I hated myself, to the point where I would try to get rid of my own life. The group somewhat understood the reason behind my behaviour even though they didn't agree with it.

"That's too risky that will probably come out as I want to have your children." I stressed.

Tony started choking on his saliva at this, while the rest tried to stifle their laughter, but failed miserably.

"Shut it." I threatened worried she will come out.

"Look, man," Ace said startling me and I looked at him expectantly.

He just roared in laughter in my face, I jabbed him which unfortunately for me it made him laugh without making a sound and if I wasn't nervous I would have probably laughed at him.

"I don't get it why you're so nervous you practically ordered her to go on a date with you in high school," Bianca said.

"Yeah, well this time it's different so much has changed and I thought I had lost her and now she is right here in front of my eyes, I will be a fool to make the same mistake twice," I told them honestly how I felt.