Bike rides & Wild animals

Holà!! To all my kewtie out there I am dedicating this chapter to my new editor who is a major sweetheart, she has also edited my past two chapters. So Vishwa this is for you. Vote and please tell me what you guys think about the chapter, because your thoughts matter.

Xoxo

Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 8

Bella's POV😇

"Derek," I whined letting out a sigh of desperation as Derek gave me the instructions how to drive properly on road, this has been going on for the past hour now and I have had enough.

"Okay, just don't get us killed." He started.

"Geez no pressure" I muttered sarcastically.

He gave me his helmet and I wore it like the boss I am. I swung my leg like a pro and didn't miss the look of disbelief that passed on his face.

"Beauty make me proud baby," I whispered lovingly to the bike.

"I don't know why I bother with you. Everything is full of surprises."

"I know I got that effect on people," I said cheekily.

"Hold on tight sweet cheeks," I yelled out.

He wrapped his arms around and I gulped at our closeness which seemed to faze me more than the usual. I push the thought to the back of my mind and gazed at the deserted road and took a deep breath and drove at a slow pace, afraid to literally crash into something. To my surprise my fear of slowly killing an innocent live faded away as I began enjoying the feeling that is until I see an old lady walking way faster than the speed we were going.

"You're doing great, why don't you speed up a little" Derek suggested trying to be on my good side knowing fully well that I would have killed the both of us and the poor granny because of my stubbornness.

I pressed the gas and the vehicle roared as we practically flew to the grandma who was on the street ahead.

" Woohooo" I yelled. If I was in a roller coaster I would raise my hands upward, but decided against it as I remembered that I was the one driving.

"You should maybe slow down." He yelled through the wind.

"Make up your mind." I laughed as I speeded.

"Bella—"

"Derek" I sang.

"Are you for real?" he asked.

"Well yeah, I'm real, like how else would you be talking to me then? Do you talk to spirits or something?" I spoke slowly in disbelief.

Silence.

"I'm bored. You talk to spirits, but not to me." I said offended.

"You're driving a bike at an incredibly high speed and that with me, the most handsome guy on earth, are you mentally stable?"

"Well to be quite honest, I've been asked that question millions of times and..."

"Don't bother answering my question" he barged in the middle of my sentence.