Double Dates & Ace

Chapter 22
Bella's POV😇

"Derek Williams," I screeched shooting him a glare that could kill.

"Bella Mariah Wilson, " He mimicked with his infamous smirk plastered on his face, which I badly wanted to wipe off.

We were still in my parking lot having a little disagreement.

I glowered at him before huffing out as I crossed my arms around my chest and sulked.

"Just admit you that you care for me." He stretched his arms out and put them around me with a sly grin on his face. He slowly leaned in forward closing the distance between us. I pushed his face away with my hand as he pouted.

I scoffed at his comment and then yet again shrieking at him in frustration, "Derek, I'm going to repeat it for the last time, put on your stupid seatbelt."

"No. What's the point of putting my seatbelt on?" He drawled.

"The stupid seatbelt is a precaution for your safety," I explained while punching his arm hard and feeling his muscles in the process.

The bad boy yelped as he sighed while shaking his head, "Darling, stop being so stubborn and admit that you are worried about me."

I glared at him before fastening his seatbelt, making sure that I was chocking him in process. He coughed out as he held his throat.

"You are such a savage." He stated as he rubbed his throat in a soothing manner while glaring at me.

"I know," I smirked.

I looked out the window as he started the car. It felt like we were going on a date. I honestly was curious and wanted to know why he came to pick me up but I refrained from asking, scared of his answer. I decided that until we arrived at our destination, I would imagine that he came because he liked me and all that Bianca and Diego double date nonsense was some sick joke.

Suddenly, I felt his hand gently grab mine and pull it down until they were resting on my thigh. I peered at him as he drove calmly with one hand on the wheel and the other intertwined with mine, not giving any sign of emotions.

"As much as I like you, eye raping me it's a little creepy." The bad boy grinned.

"I was not eye rapping you I was just casually looking your way..." I tried to reason but failed miserably.

"Sure," he replied sarcastically.

"Plus the only way you'd know that I was staring at you would be if you were staring back at me, genius," I told him and I stuck my tongue out.

"Childish." He muttered under his breath.

"Jerk." I retorted as I went to stare at the view displayed through the window. From the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at me and I smirked triumphantly.

"I know it's not easy keeping your eyes on the road when having a beauty like myself by your side. But keep your eyes on the road sweety. Nobody blames you, I'm just that irresistible." I winked at him as he muttered how I was being self-centered.

"Excuse me I learned from the best sensei. You are just rubbing off on me." I said with a cheeky grin as I pinched his cheek.