My Battles

WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS my kewties I'm so sorry for the late update .... again I've been preoccupied with many things... but this time for reals I'll be updating at least once every week I plan on finishing this book very soon.

So thank you all for the love and support:)

*This chapter as not been edited.

FYI- There's a character appear in the middle of this chapter Becca and not Bianca.

Becca is her cousins.
While Bianca is Ace's fiancé.

This chapter is going to be fun so —

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE + COMMENT

xoxo

- CUTIECUPCAKES

Chapter 49

Bella's POV 😇

"Isn't that your-" Derek began but never got to finish his sentence.

"Oh daddy dearest." I gasped putting my hands together.

If I didn't get attention before making my grand entrance then I certainly did now by causing a scene.

I let out a sigh before walking up to him.

The man with the same grey eyes as me, stared right back at me- something flashed through his eyes, but before I could pinpoint what he returned back to being stoic.

I then noticed how he looked different- he had a few wrinkles, grey hair, and seem to have lost a lot of weight. The man that once was so powerful now stood before me looking older and almost fragile.

My throat suddenly went dry at the thought- it scared me to see him like that.

"Bella." called out my mother  snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sucked in a breath.

I pulled them into a hug shocking them and myself.

"Surprise to see me still alive mother?" I muttered bitterly loud enough for them to hear me.

I could feel her tense at my words.

I back up to see her look at me with guilt.

Before I could say anything a voice screeched making me wince at the sound.

I turn to see my other relatives.

My aunts, uncles and cousins.

They examined me as if trying to find faults. Normally that would have stressed me, but now it just bothered me.

I clenched my hand try to control myself so that I don't cause any commotion.

"Bella, "The shrilled voice of my aunt rang in my ears as she pulled me into her embrace and instantly the smell of expensive perfume filled my nostril.