Team Bella

I'm been updating more often nowadays (3 times this week)- if you want me to keep updating quickly don't forget to VOTE + COMMENT ;)

xoxoxoxo

-Cutiecupcakes

Chapter 38

Derek's POV 😈

"Wait, you saw Bella? Alive?" Numia all but screamed as she punched the dining table excitedly.

Making me wince at her voice.

Hadrian gently took her hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze which quietens Numia instantly.

He then softly rubbed her swollen belly- can I really say that? She is eight months pregnant.

One thing I have learned thanks to her is to not mess with pregnant women.

I couldn't help but wonder if that could have been Bella and I. I winced yet again as I imagined her bossy and hormonal self- I knew I would be in for some serious work, but just thinking mini -Bellas running all over the place made me smile.

Would that ever happen?

Will she ever forgive me?

"I knew it," Alisha smacked Tina breaking me from my daze. Tina lets out a gasp before smacking Denise in return who glared at her.

"In school as a student," Trailed Jennifer still in shock.

"How is she doing?" Tina question concerned.

"I don't know I didn't ask..." She facepalmed herself while the others shot me a look that clearly showed their disappointment.

"In my defence, I was still in shock," I argued as I stood my chair and faced all my friends.

"Are you sure it's her?" Maya asked.

"Maybe it's just a girl that looks like her," Tony muttered as he scratched his head as if trying to figure out a mystery.

"Hey, I saw her too, at the mall a few days ago." Ace said as he puffed his chest.

He immediately got hit by both his twin and fiance as they send him murderous glares.

I massaged my temple in pure despair, even my student could shut up while I talked but for them, it was a task that was impossible to complete.

"Ouch, what the hell?" Ace yelped.

"How come you didn't tell me?" Both women screeched.

He raised his hand in a surrounding manner, "Hey, it was Derek's idea."

Traitor- I glared at him to which he simply blew me a kiss making me scrunch up my face in disgust.

Honestly, what did I expect from that idiot?

All eyes were on me.

"I know, I know you probably want to kill me right now, but I also know how you would do anything to see her. So, how do you feel about helping me in making her come here," I smirked knowing that they couldn't possibly turn down my offer.