Like the wave of an ocean

Hello, my kewties! I am ecstatic
I got a vote by a new reader! Even if the number of votes is not high it makes me happy! Welcome to the family!!!
xoxo
Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 7

Bella's POV😇

"That's why I am such an amazing person," I gesture to myself as Ace snickered. I ignored him and minded my own business since I was still mad at him and smiled at Jenny.

"Tinker bell you should really go see a doctor about these hallucinations problems you got." He said putting his arms around me.

I took a deep breath before brushing his dirty paws off me and left him at the school entrance as I pulled Jennifer by my side. He keeps calling me that way since we watched tinker bell this weekend. I seriously don't understand why. I mean she's a blond while I'm a brunette, she has blue eyes while mines are grey and to finish off, she is a tinker as I am nothing of the sort. No judgment, but I suck at those hand building things. I'm more of a people person. I mean sure I'm socially awkward, but I'm the most interesting socially awkward person that you'll ever come across. So coming back to my point, our names are kind of similar, like Belle / Bella yet that's dumb. You might as well call me Bell Canada.

I saw far ahead Bianca wildly waving her hands trying to catch my attention. I grin and took a seat near her and Jennifer did the same. Soon enough the rest group came joining in on our conversation since we all had a free period.

Alisha sighed. She looked nowhere in particular and held a dreamy look in her eyes.
I slowly nudged her giving her questioning glance.

Before she could answer Derek came waltzing in with his two sidekicks, Denis Walker, the golden boy I crashed into who looked terrified of me when I was after Ace's life and the troublemaker, Tony Mancini, only a few are known about him; he likes a challenge and has a twin. The loud voices shushed at their glorious presence and then as if cue Ace and his gang came as if they owned the place. His boys, Hadrian Mancini (Tony's twin) he is the good boy, super talented who writes poems that could make any girl fall for him, and Cole Reed, he is the quiet guy who you never want to mess with.

Every pair of eyes were looking at their direction. I mean come on imagine yourself six hot and spicy looking guys. Let's be honest here you'd probably be all over them meanwhile I am being decent, I was staring, or what some people may call eye raping. No! I don't want to rape them, that is so insensitive and just horrible. I just find them highly attractive so was drinking in their appearance. Moments like these I seriously believe that I'm going cray-cray

I didn't miss the wink that Tony threw at Alisha as she ferociously blushed.

"You ... and you, "I said pointing at Alisha and at Tony who sat next to her as I gasped knowingly.

The boys all took their seats. Ace sat to my left while Derek sat to my right. Numia frowned as Hadrian sat down next to her. She doesn't really like him. It's something about that whole sweet guy act. She thought he was just using it to get girls. But as they say, there is a thin line between love and hate

I could practically see Maya squealing as her longtime crush sat next to her. She has had the hots for Denis for years now.

Cole took the seat next to Jennifer, a thoughtful look on his face. He was staring at her like no tomorrow and my best friend was oblivious to that. I mentally facepalmed myself.