Wrestling & Rose Petals

Hey Kewties here's another chapter.

Warning things are about to get heated.

For a faster update don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

xoxo

~ CUTIESCUPACAKES

(Not edited)

Chapter 48

Derek's POV 😈

I looked at the clock as it hits 6:00 pm and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I clutched the rose and then I hastily made my way to the door of her room.

This is it.

Our first date in six years.

My chance to finally win her back for good.

And maybe time for me to get some answers after finally learning the truth from her I just realized how there are still many things I am kept in the dark about.

Who lied to her about everything when she lost all her memories?

Who is the father to her children?

Why is she attending high school as a student?

How did she get hurt last time?

How does she feel about me?

What are we?

The more I think about the more questions come to mind and the truth is there is so much I don't know about her.

I knocked on the door.

No response.

I knocked on it again while calling out her name.

Worried from the lack of response I twisted the doorknob slowly and made my way in and halted in my step. I cleared my throat as it suddenly felt dry.

There she stood her hands trying to detangle the knots in her hair that was wet and she was only wearing her bathrobe. Drips of water from her wet hair fell on her soft skin.

And she just looked so alluring.

"Wow, you sure do look fine." She winked making her way out of the washroom.

I gulped.

"Sorry,  I took a nap and woke up late, but I'll hurry up," She apologized.

I nodded my head absentmindedly.

"I'm just going to wait outside." I let out breathless suddenly feeling very hot I placed the rose in my back pocket.

When I abruptly turned I hit my knee on a chair and then took a step back when I slipped because of a toy car and fell on her bed.