Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes

Guys I've been getting so much love from you and it means so much to me !! Thank u !

❤️❤️

Vote and comment !!!
Let me know what will you like to read!!

-With love Cutiecupcakes

Chapter 18

Bella's POV😇

Continuation of how I got myself into jail part 2

Hence, here I was sitting on a very uncomfortable wooden chair with a handcuffed Derek facing me. He was in a deep slumber-not the kind where you to heaven/ death sleep but more like the kind when you close your eyes to rest and relax.

Yeah, that kind of sleep or maybe he's just dead.

That may explain why he's not breathing.

I tilted my head and bit my lips has an idea formed.

I approached him and bit his nose.

He jolted wide awake.

I stared at him with an innocent grin.

"Why are you so obsessed with biting my nose? Do you have a nose fetish because if you are I wouldn't mind." He winked.

I pinched his arm, hard.

"I was trying to wake you up, sleeping beauty, "I explained giving me a pointed look.

"You do know that the prince woke her up with a kiss on the lips." He raised his perfect brow.

I just hate how perfect it looks. It's nearly as perfect as mine.

"Earth to Ella."

I scowled before replying to him with sass,
"First it's Bella and second you do know that the mere thought of kissing you makes me want to puke my gut out and so I did the next best thing."

"How is biting my nose the next best thing." He asked lost.

"Shush child." I shook my head.

A voice groaned out from the bodyguards: "Just make out already."

"With pleasure." Derek leaned towards me making me smell his scent.

My breath hitches at our close proximity and our foreheads touched.

"Are you nervous?" Derek smirked as I fidgeted under his gaze.

"Noooo, I'm stuck in a room full of men that are armed and I get to see your face up close. A sight that will even make a gorilla's knees go weak."

The goons snickered at my reply and then I smiled in satisfaction as I see a pout on Derek's face.

Many blabbing later...

"So yeah basically the cow moo-ed to me and I like the amazing person I am, I decided to help him find his friend Mr. Racoon." I told the goons who were watching us like hawks.

I continued my story for awhile has the goons shot me murderous glance making me giggle in process.

But quickly enough things got boring.