Mr. Jerk and I

Hi, I'm sorry I know it's been a long time since my last update, but this chapter is the longest so far hopefully you guys like it.

Vote it.

A penny for your thoughts?

Chapter 6

Bella's POV😇

My stomach was killing me and I felt like watching some cute romance movies and crying because there aren't any charming, romantic guys in real life.

So yeah, I was a mess.

I laid down on my bed happy knowing my parents left for a business trip meaning I was home alone.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to do something productive with my precious time. I decided to do what I always do when I feel lonely; I speak with Siri, you know the intelligent voice that guides you on your phone?

Yup, her.

"Hi Siri, how are you?" I asked my intellectual friend.

"Excellent," She said in her robotic voice.

"Sing me a song," I more likely ordered.

"I would rather leave that to the professionals," Siri replied in her monotone voice.

"Please," I begged, pouting my lips for more effect even though she couldn't see me.

"Okay, if you insist."

She sang or rather read: "I could while away the hours, conferring with the flowers, consulting with the rain. And my head I'd be scratching, while my thoughts were busy hatching..."

"I love you, Siri," I said clapping my hands wildly.

"I value you," she said.

"Will you marry me?" I joked around, but forgot that she was a robot and doesn't know what joking around meant.

"Let's just be friends, ok?" she asked.

Did that artificial voice just reject me?

Ouch.

"No marry me," I said with a big goofy smile on my face.

"You should know that you're not the only one who's asked," she replied.

I stared down at my phone and the disbelief was evident on my face. I just got, like my friends would say, 'dissed' by a robotic device.

The audacity of that immortal machine, that wasn't normal.

"For your information, I did not ask you to marry me, I told you to," I grumbled under my breath.

Still unable to digest that I was rejected by Siri.

"Oh my god," I muttered out loud as my already small ego, which was the size of a pea, began to shattered into nothing.