Playing with Water

Hey Kewties, here's another update let me know what you think ;)

ATTENTION: All the things written so far including this chapter are for entertainment purposes please do not try what Bella will be doing ... please... for real -DON'T FOLLOW HER EXAMPLE!!

Also don't forget to VOTE + COMMENT

xoxox

-Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 50

Unknown's POV

I snickered as I heard the conversation between the family.

How sweet- a family reunion.

It was handy to set up Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's phones with a bug so that we can eavesdrop on them.

And so we were always a step ahead of them.

I sighed at the picture of her we had on the screen.

Things probably would have turned off differently if she didn't make her appearance now.

Not that I'm complaining- I've been keeping my eyes on her for six years now, and I finally get my chance for revenge.

Initially, we started doing this for the money and the fun it brought torturing them was just a bonus.

They wouldn't know what hit them.

You probably figured this out by now, but the Wilsons are a dysfunctional family.

The parents abused their daughter for years physically and emotionally. They also neglected her. They never were good parents - yet they held a soft spot for her. As soon as she disappeared and we showed them proof of her still being alive- at least, for the most part, they fell into our trap.

They are many things left in the shadow. Things that even Bella does not know, such as how we blackmailed her parents not with family business ... but with her life.

The old man's pride is too much to admit it.

Truth is that in his crazy twisted heart, he cared for her.

I became alerted when the more interesting exchange came.

"When did you last talk to this fellow?" She interrogated.

"About thirty minutes ago," He said without missing a beat.

"About what?" She asked curiously.

"You..." Shuffling was heard and I could just sense how things were going to turn interesting.

"I received an order to kill you." He let out.

I roared into laughter this was it. Now you may be confused- if all this time the family was trying to protect her then why would they kill her.

Well, it's simple ...to save their own lives. It's either Bella's life or their own but either way, it's a win-win situation for me.