One Kiss is All it takes

Hope you enjoy!!! Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! Even if you have no one like me 😭😭 I feel u ❤️!!
I also want to thank u for all the votes and comments u guys r the best 🥰.

Comment +Vote

Dedicating this chapter to my editor/friend  Vishwa and my friend Chinniah!!! Thanks for the support, help and ideas girls!!!

-Cutiescupcakes
Xoxx

Chapter 25
Bella's POV 😇

I felt his rough hands gently cupped my face. I leaned forward in his touch and gazed into his dark green eyes. He pulled me in and kissed me softly yet passionately.

I pulled back and smiled to myself. It felt so natural kissing him, almost like I had done it before...

*RINGTONE*

I was awakened by a rush of noise that flooded to my eardrums. My phone was ringing violently against my side table.

"Ughhh" I groaned in annoyance and picked up the phone instantly.

"Whoever you are you better have a good excuse to wake me up this late at night?" I threatened.

"Hey, I'm doing great thanks for asking," A familiar voice replied sarcastically.

I look down at the caller ID and it read
The Green Eyed Devil.

My eyes widened at the sight of his name. My cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

I just dreamt about him and I...

Does he know?

"Hello?" His voice called out.

"Yeah cool hi," I mumbled.

"I need to ask you a favor." He pleaded ignoring my weirdness.

"Are you dying?" I asked sassily as I sat up on my bed.

"No?" He questioned rather than said.

"Are you in need of medical assistance?" I inquired looking down at my nails.

"No," he confirmed.

"Then why are you calling me at three in the morning?" I grunted halfheartedly.

"..." Silence.

I let out a chuckle and I felt him loosen up as he sighed a sigh of relief.

"You.Me.Tomorrow. 5 pm. Rooftop." He finalized.

"You woke me up in the middle night when you could have just told me this at school." I muttered in disbelief.

"It's Important,"

"I'm sure it is. We'll see, adios." I said sarcastically

"Wait! Wh-" I hung up the phone.

I smiled to myself and drifted to sleep.

***
*Next day*