Endings

Hiiiii guys I tried to make this chapter a little different but I don't know. Please let me know what you think.
A huge thanks to Ayshu for editing this chapter!

VOTE +COMMENT

xoxoxo

-Cutiecupcakes

Chapter 31

Bella's POV😇

''Why did I agree to this? '' I asked as I eyed the closet skeptically.

The twins looked at one another as if they were expecting this from me.

''Well you helped me with Numia and so I thought it was only fair I did the same for you and Derek. '' Hadrian explained.

''And I had nothing better to do,'' Shrugged Tony then he jumped on his bed.

''Explain to me once again how hiding in a closet filled with dirty clothes is going to help me get Derek back.'' I titled my head still not understanding their plan.

"Darling, basically Derek is supposed to be here soon. We are going to make him confess what's actually holding him back from being with you. Cuz let's be honest here, he's simply cray-cray for you. So you will be hiding in the closet and then when he starts pouring his love out, you show up and do what you got to do to get your man back.'' Tony slowly explained.

I can't help, but cringe at how similar he sounds to Ace. Just a more annoying version.

''So basically we redo the plan I made for Hadrian and Numia ?"

"Well, when you can put it that way..." Tony dragged as he fell on his bed dramatically.

Yup Ace's minion.

"But why do I need to hide in your stinky closet?" I whined as I stared in horror at the horrible mess in front of me.

*An hour later

Dirty socks, underwear, pants and shirts were tossed around the small closet where I found myself stuck. I felt like I was going to pass out any second now. I leaned on the wall and breathed in and out and suddenly the urge to puke became unbearable but I couldn't because it will ruin all the hard work.

I glared at the twins from the holes in their closet. I see them gulp feeling the shift in the air.

Honestly, I was going to tap out any second. This was hopeless it's been half-hour since Derek showed up and the twins had made zilch progress so far.

I peeped through the holes of the closet I sighed mentally as this was going nowhere. I quickly sent a text to Tony.

"So brush, wh-what is -uhh going on between you and Bella?" Tony said as he read my text

"Brush?" Derek repeated.

I quickly texted, "IDIOT"

"Idiot," Tony read aloud and I facepalmed myself.

"He meant bro. When he gets dehydrated he tends to not make sense ." Hadrian jumped in with apologetic smile while Tony just shot a glare at Hadrian who elbowed him.