The Four Musketeers at The Rescue

Before anything, I just want to thank you for reaching 12K YAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN AMAZING AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG:(

Warning this chapter as not been edited so I'm sorry in advance for all the cringe mistakes

THANK U FOR THE SUPPORT, LOVE, COMMENTS AND VOTES IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.

VOTE AND COMMENT !!! :D

XOXOOXO

-CutiesCupcakes

Chapter 21

Unknown's POV

I saw the blond girl as she looked in distress just another vessel of mine.

"Great job Bianca," I praised the selfish girl.

But what can I say we live in a selfish world?

"I'm not doing this for you." She muttered in her breath.

"I know you are doing this to get your man and I'm doing this to get what is rightfully mine," I admitted.

Bella's POV 😇

I returned home my parents were back to ignoring my existence and I made sure to avoid them at all cost.

I was watching Naruto on my laptop.

The only anime that could make me hyper.
Who am I kidding I'm always hyper!

I laid dead on my bed not wanting to move except for the occasional movements of my fingers which clicked on the next episode and when I stuffed my face with chips.

"BELLA MARIAH WILSON!!" The all too familiar voice screeched.

I immediately pushed my laptop as if I was caught in a fire and looked at all the directions.

The sound of footsteps resonated while I contemplated all the hiding places and quickly hid under my bed.

The door squeaked open.

"Bella!" Said one of the all too familiar voices in a taunting manner.

"Because that is my ninja way," Naruto passionately exclaimed. Usually, I would have said the infamous line with him with tears gleaming down as I looked at Naruto with pride but at the moment I will have done anything to shut him up.

I could not help but groan internally of how dumb I was to have forgotten to click pause on the video.

"Where are you?" Said another voice teasingly.

I put my hand to cover my mouth as I started to breathe heavily and I closed my eyes as I trembled slightly.

"Where are you little one?" Mockingly asked another voice.

I gulped in relief as I hear the footsteps leaving and the door being shut I stayed a little while in my hidden position to make sure they're gone before poking my head slowly.