Stuck in Jail

Guyyyyys we made it to 2.85 k!! Love u guys so much!

Please comment and vote!!!
Tell me what you think and what you will like to read !!!
Xoxoxo

Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 17

Bella's POV😇

'True nervous very very dreadfully nervous I have been and I am but why would you say that I am mad did you see such sharpen my senses not destroy them not dulled them.'

So you would be wondering 'why is she going all Edgar Allen Poe on me?' Well because that's all I managed to find to read in English in jail.

Who would have thought the good girl would be in prison. But hey it was a pretty thrilling experience filled with adventure for a seventeen-year-old who never ever did anything remotely adventurous.

I mean I basically have a room with other dangerous people like me. Possibly murderous and rapists.

I shuddered at the thought and then the realization hits me hard. I'm stuck in jail.

Oh my God!

My future is ruined! I won't be getting into a good college, I'm not going to get my dream job or my hunk of a husband who would be making me delicious meals and with who I'll be having eight beautiful children.

But that won't be happening as I will probably be going to juvy or stay in jail since I'll be eighteen in less than a month.

How on earth have I gotten myself into this mess again?

Oh right because of him.

The green-eyed devil.

If it weren't for him I wouldn't be hyperventilating as I walked back and forth in the small cell that smelt like blood and worst of all I wouldn't be wet head to toe.

"Do you mind staying in one place? " Asked the guy who's handcuffed to me.

"Of course I mind." I huffed out with a murderous glare.

"Relax." Was his famous response.

"Relax? Are you telling me to relax? Are you out of your mind?" I nearly screamed as I jabbed my finger on his chest.

I was breathing heavily, sweating like crazy and most of all I was furious.

"You look hot as hell when you're mad." Said Derek in a husky tone.

"Are you kidding me? Do you not understand the seriousness of the situation? We are stuck in jail!" I exclaimed with pure disbelief as I drop my hands making Derek followed my movements as we were restrained together.

"We'll be out of here in no time."

I didn't bother arguing I sat on the cold concrete floor, closed my eyes tightly and took deep breaths completely ignoring him in hopes to calm down.

Time past by quickly and there are only two weeks before prom. After that day at the party, everything went back to the usual. Except for the countless pranks that Derek and I pulled on each other and the return of my parents.