Twinelicious

Hiiiii Kewties, here's the chapter I promised. Let me know what you think so far!!! I LOVE READING UR COMMENTS-
Don't forget to VOTE + COMMENT ;)

xoxoxoxo

-Cutiecupcakes

((Remember now, the present is 6 years later))

Chapter 35

Bella / Mariah's POV 😇

I just finished parking my car in my driveway when my phone started to ring. I answered without bothering to check the caller ID having an idea of who it was.

"What?" I asked still seated in the driver seat as I stared at my new house.

"Wow gee thanks. No hi? No sorry for ditching you?" Caleb inquired. I leaned back in my seat amused.

"Where were you? " he added.

"Places," I replied not planning to further elaborate.

"Can you stop answering with one word and just explain?" I could hear his irritation which made me further want to mess with him.

"Nah, I'm good," I told him. He let out a deep breath."Did you forget we had to catch the culprit?" He questioned.

I sighed.

"Look in the trunk of your car."

Through the call, I could hear the tires screeching abruptly and horns blasting.

"Shut it if you don't want a ticket." He grunted irritably to which I chuckled.

I imagined him getting out of his car and opening the trunk and then he suddenly gasped.

I smirked as I pictured the unconscious culprit tied up; hands, feet, and with a cloth in his mouth.

"How?" He asked in disbelief.

"A true magician never reveals her secret," I replied proudly.

"I think that you forgot that you're not a magician, but a cop." He explained.

"A cop undercover," I corrected as I looked at my rearview mirror and side mirrors to make sure I wasn't being followed.

"A pain in the arse " he muttered.

"At least I have one," I retorted and smoothly got out of my car and locked it without giving it a second glance and leaned on it.

"How dare talk about my 'nonexistent' buttocks?" He whined.

"Well you were the one who brought it up," I answered slightly amused by the conversation.

"No, but in all seriousness, how?" He asked in curiosity.

"Let's just say that that we got acquaintance of one another in the washrooms," I told him reminding myself of the very odd situation I found myself in.