Love Sick

SSOORRRYYY for the late update!!!😭😭

Chapter 10

Bella's POV😇

"Achooo" I sneezed as my head wobbled up and down.

So apparently sleeping in the rain, on grass, was not one of my brightest ideas.

Who could have known? I mean grass is good for the skin and man has mine been looking flawless.

But I feel like a half-dead zombie who's just risen from the dead. I've been groaning for the past hour. My nose is red and it won't be long before people start calling me Rudolf.

I strolled my way down the long hallway pushing past the crowd of people while trying my best to not to breath so that I don't infect them with my disease.

I somehow managed to make it to my locker in one piece and gasped out for the precious air, however that moment of peace didn't last for long, because my ears whined in pain at the annoying giggling sound of a dying iguana. I scrutinized for the direction where the noise came from, wondering how a wild animal was in our school and that is when I noticed Regina.

Well, no surprise there.

She was trying to woo her next victim.

May God save that poor soul from the wicked witch's wrath.

Though I was facing the back of her next play toy. He somehow seemed quite familiar to me.

I tiptoed curiously and I tripped over my own foot in shock.

But before I could fall face first on the ground I was caught by strong muscular arms.

My hand automatically held on the collar of whoever it was who saved me from winning the first place for the klutz of the year award, but I didn't seem to pay attention to him.

My gaze was fixated on someone else, Derek.

My breath was caught in my throat.

But the trance was broken as that Barbie doll trailed her hand with sharp nails on him, like if she was about to devour him while whispering something in his ears and she glued herself on him like skin, much to my dismay.

He was still watching me holding on a poker face, but I didn't fail to notice how his right hand was clenched in a fist as he glared at me or rather to the one who was holding me.

My gaze followed the person who held me in place. Those twinkling blue eyes were filled with amusement.

"Thank you..." I dragged still knowing the name of my history buddy/rescuer and lift back home.

"Diego." he finished.

"Like go Diego go?" I asked on laughter managing to choke on myself and then gaining my cool.

He shrugged.

"If that means you'll be my Dora, then I don't mind." He said flirtatiously.

Ew, Dora was Diego's cousin.

That is when I realized that I was still in his arms. I quickly got off while muttering gibberish as I held tightly on my bag pack.