Invasion, Stalker & Convos

I'm sorryyy I know it's been awhile since I last updated but my editor is busy and I need someone to read it to make sure I'm making sense and if my ideas r good.So anyway my friend to helped me out_shout out to Ayshu!!

Anyways thank you for the love guys I love reading your comments 💕.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Xoxoxo
~ Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 29

Bella's POV😇

[Suddenly I noticed a dark shadow through the mirror. A hooded figure. My breath hitched and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I threw my hairbrush which he easily dodged and in a matter of seconds he was right in front of me. He covered my scream with his right hand and whispered into my ears, "Shhhhhhh, now, now be a good girl."]

I jabbed him right in the chest hoping to get out of his hold all in vain. He stood there unharmed and unbothered. He pulled me into my bed and surprisingly gently pushed me on it.

"W-w-who are you." My voice wavered betraying my fear.

He pulled my hands in the back and handcuffed them as I tried to escape from him yet again by scratching his arm making him hiss. I gulped loudly terrified of the consequences of my actions.

He roughly grabbed my chin and picked a piece of clothing from his back pocket and blindfolded me.

Silence.

No sound at all minus the noise my heart made.

I feel a breath on my neck and flinched.

"I know you are here. What do you want?" I asked boldly.

He chuckled in amusement, his hands caressing my face, "Feisty as always I see."

I cringed at the touch.

"There are not a lot of things that I want. I only want two things: revenge and you."

My heartbeat doubled it's speed, I didn't know how to answer him and ranted: "Oh no Mr. Maniac, obsessive bastards are not my type. Oh and for revenge well you should learn to forgive and move on, if not you will never be happy. I mean does it really ease your pain to do this? Are you happy?"

"Bella," he purred into my ear and it was so repulsive that I felt like puking I would have probably done so if it wasn't for the fact that I was in a life or death situation.

"Mr. Maniac sir, I really need to pee. Like bad." I urged quickly diverting the subject in hopes of keeping a distance from him because geez he has no clue what personal bubble means.

"Well, hold it in." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You may not know Mr. Maniac sir, but my bladder is the size of a pea and so I have to pee like now," I explained as if it was a normal conversation to have with an intruder.

He sighed and brought me to the washroom.

"You got two minutes." He warned.

"That's more than enough. Sir, do you mind taking off the handcuffs off me? " I tried reasoning.

"Actually why don't I stay behind and help you out." He said and I could practically feel the smirk oozing out of the tone of his voice. Which sounded awfully a lot like a voice that I've heard.

"Oh, it's fine. I'll manage not to pee in my pants while being handcuffed. Easy peasy lemon squeeze."

He probably threw me a look of disbelief I mean who wouldn't.

I heard his footsteps leaving the restroom and the door close. With a lot of difficulties, I managed to successfully take out my cellphone out of my bra.

My phone automatically opened due to finger recognition. For once technology is useful not only for copying essays, but to save lives too. Hallelujah to that.

I quickly clicked on the I message app where I remembered it was and randomly pressed on the screen hoping to get it right since I was still blindfolded. I touched everywhere on the screen to send a voice recording.

I opened the water tap and recorded a message and whispered hurriedly, "Hey, I'm stuck in a life-threatening situation someone is in my house and well please help." I clicked send or what I presumed is send.

I closed the water tap and grinned victoriously.

"So are your done sending the voicemail?" Said a voice right behind me.

I jumped at the sound and turned abruptly to where I believed the creepy dude stood.

"You didn't leave? What would you do if I actually went to pee?" I asked bothered.

"Bella is it not odd that you suddenly behaved weirdly as you normally would, I mean anyone in your situation will react exactly the opposite of how you would have." He explained as pulled me back to my room.

"Then why did you let me send the voicemail?" I questioned.

"Because it was highly entertaining to see you act in such a way." He responded.

I scowled.

"Look dude I think you need therapy," I advised.

"And I think you need to shut up if you want to get out of here alive." He threatened.

"Well, I never asked for your opinion, sooo..." I sassed.

"You sure about that." He whispered in my ears as he pulled me to his chest.

I won't lie right now I really felt like peeing due to all this stress of wether I was going to make it out alive or not. Yet for some odd reason, I felt like Stalker dude wouldn't hurt me at least not yet.

I could always be wrong.

"Bella." Yelled the all too familiar voice from downstairs.

My heart stopped. I was hoping it was Derek, but I didn't know if it was him.

I heard footsteps running and I assume it is Derek.

Suddenly banging noises from the outside of the bedroom door could be heard.

"Derek, Derek," I called out helplessly.

"Bella, it's okay I'm here. I'll get you out of here." He yelled.

"Oh well seems like your hero as come. Unfortunately, I have to leave, but you will be seeing me very soon. Try not to miss me too much." Said the obsessive stalker as I heard the windows being open, meanwhile Derek was cussing at him from outside my room.

"Goodbye, Bella." I shivered

A bam was heard and I knew that my bedroom door probably lied on the ground broken but that didn't matter. My mind went blank as arms were wrapped around me. I melted in them as I trembled due to shock.

"It's okay. I got your back."