Party and Pricks

Chapter 15

Bella's POV😇

We reached the house soon enough. There were drunken teens all over the lawn. We got off the car, I took my sweet time only to step into someone's puke, just my luck.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and vent back into the car and changed my heels to a comfortable pair of converse.

I got out of the vehicle and noticed my friends went in without me. Great.

I walked to the door when a husky voice spoke out: "Fancy seeing you here, kitten" I shivered involuntarily at the sound of his voice, Derek.

I gulped and slowly advanced towards him.

His eyes drank in my appearance and his gaze darkened.

He then took a lighter and lit his cigarette.

"You smoke?" I asked surprised.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, princessa." He murmured repeating the words I once told him.

He inhaled the dangerous substance and exhaled it harming his lungs in the process.

I took the cigarette that was in his mouth and threw it on the ground as the look of bewilderment passed through his eyes before they started to twinkle in amusement.

"Smoking is injurious, smoking kills." I flatly said gazing at the moon which was shining with all its might.

"So, you do care about me." He smiled.

"If I said yes would it really change anything?"

"What do you mean?" he asked leaning on the wall.

"You are with Regina," I stated slowly before walking away from him at his silence.

His hand stopped me and pulled me back towards him.

His lips were so close to mine and it was distracting to keep my eyes off him.

He gazed at my eyes and then on my lips I unconsciously licked them as he then pushed me onto the wall.

I closed my eyes in anticipation.

The wind blew and nothing. I opened my eyes to see that I was left alone.

I let out a breath what was I even expecting.

I sighed before entering the house where the music was booming loudly. Horny teenagers were glued together full of sweat and alcoholic drinks all over the place. Shirtless dudes. Well don't mind if I do stare.

I glanced at he dance floor where I noticed Jenny getting it on with Cole. Well, that's my girl.

I entered the kitchen to find the squad there. Not really surprised there.

"Wow, you look great! "Alisha commented.

"Thanks" I forced a smile still disturbed that she hid from me that she and Tony are an item.

"Did any of you see Derek? "I questioned in a hurry.

"Yeah, I saw him going upstairs," Diego replied after taking a shot.

I nodded leaving without a word and climbed the stairs.

Suddenly arms snakes around my waist pulling me in a dark room.

"Derek, is that you?" I inquired as I perceived a shadow locking the door.

"De—"I squirmed in pain as my left arm was pinned in a rather hurtful manner.

I struggled in his grasp before kneeing him where the sun does not shine.

I ran towards the door in hope to escape by unlocking it, but was unable to do so since my hair was pulled.

I screamed.

"Scream all you want, no one will come to save you." Spoke a dark voice giving me chills.

He pushed me on the bed and pinned my arms over my head. I was trashing in his hold which angered him.

He slapped me hard exactly where I received the punched, the time I saved Jenny, which she was able to conceal.

I let out a cry of pain. My eyes watered and my heartbeat raced in fear.

I closed my eyes not giving any satisfaction to my abuser to see me in such a weak state.

No I can't freeze I'm stronger then this.

Suddenly something in me just snapped before I head bummed him like John Cena would have.

I quickly escaped his grasp and turned the lights on.

I turn to see a guy I never came across. He had brown sandy hair and he had an evil glint in his eyes and a scar running through the right side of his face.

"Don't come close to me," I warned him in a shaky voice.

I looked for something to come to my aid to escape.

I threw the lamp stand next to me with all my force.

It hit his head and shattered pieces of glass got stuck on his head he winced before sending me a murderous look. I jumped on the bed missing him by in an inch. I was out of breath and shaking in terror.

He then got from his back a knife.

"Derek," I yelled unconsciously his name as tears streamed down my face.

"Derek." I sobbed and shut my eyes tightly while I crouched down.

I was unable to breathe as I gasped miserably for air. I heard noises, but was unable to open my eyes in fear.

Footsteps etching closer to me and then a hand was placed on my shoulder and I flinched.

Two arms were wrapped around me as I trudged in the hold.

"It's me. I'm here. You're safe. I'll protect you. I promise." Said a soothing voice making me relax.

I hugged them like if my life depended on it.