The Heart wants what it wants

VOTE & COMMENT !!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK!!!
- Cutiescupcakes

Chapter 20

Bella's POV 😇

"He what?" Alisha exasperated making the students at the cafe give us a curious glance.

"Move on with your lives people." Numia shooed.

"He may have asked me out on a date?" I answered unsurely.

"And what did you tell him?" Asked Thea while she sophisticatedly ate her hamburger.

"I didn't really give him a answer." I shrugged as I took a bite of the so called 'food' that the cafeteria served.

I scrunched my face in disgust before pushing my plate, no longer feeling hungry.

"I think Diego is the right guy for you," Maya added deep in thought.

Bianca nodded in agreement.

"What no." Numia and Alisha voiced their opinion at the same time.

They shared a look as they beamed to one another.

"It's obvious that Derek is the one for her," Numia exclaimed.

Alisha gasped.

"No! Ace is the perfect guy for her." She argued.

"How does Ace play into this?" Numia inquired as she raised her eyebrow.

"He knows her so well and we all know that he has a massive crush on her. They are so adorable together." Alisha beamed.

"Beurk. Please don't put my twin brother and best friend together, it freaks me out." Jennifer dramatically added.

"I mean it would be cool if you were my sister in law but I think Derek would be the perfect match for you." She said popping a delicious looking fry into her mouth.

"Team Diego!" Maya and Bianca firmly responded.

"No!!! Team Ace." Alisha cheered.

"Please, we all know it's going to be Team Derek." Added Jenny and Numia.

"Diego is a good guy, he's a gentleman and he'll care for you." Bianca argued.

"He understands you more than anyone does. You guys are more similar than you can imagine." Completed Maya.

"Ace may not be the brightest, but he will do anything for you. He was always there for you." Alisha stated.

"Derek makes you feel alive. He makes you come out of your comfort zone. He makes you smile and laugh. Ever since he came you've changed, you voice your opinion." Jennifer conveyed as she squeezed my shoulder in a comforting manner.

"But more then all of that, he makes you happy," Numia added.

"Yeah, maybe but he's a ladies man and he's trouble." Alisha rebuked.