Superstar

Vic

I placed the photos back into my folder and slid the folder into my bag and threw the strap on my shoulder and went over my mental checklist to make sure I didn't forget anything. I looked at the now empty display wall and smiled to myself. I walked to the door passing a couple of other people taking their pieces down, giving me small waves and neutral smiles as I passed by. I pushed the door open and looked around and saw Harry standing against a car in waving me over. I smiled and walked across the parking lot and met him at the car as he opened the back drivers side door for me. I flashed him a smile and slid into the back bench of the car next to Sarah as Harry sat on the other side of her, Mitch was in passenger and Jeff had the honor of driving.

"So... Harry's car has a third row of seating and you decided on Jeffrey's car? Harry, you were the one who insisted on being my chauffeur here earlier." I stated and Harry laughed and pointed to Jeffrey.

"He insisted to he drove." He said and I shook my head and sat back in my seat.

"Any song requests?" Jeff asked and held up his phone with Spotify open, I reached forward and grabbed his phone and typed a song into the search bar and pressed play. The beat began to play and Harry sprung forward and looked at me with his mouth open.

•~PLAY SONG NOW ;)~•

"We've got a bit of love-hate
You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes, I-I-I say it's over one day
But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay." Mitch busted out laughing as Harry covered his face shaking his head and Jeffrey turned it up in response. "I'll say that I hate a song, Then you'll go request it the whole night long. Some people say it's so wrong
But even when we fight, girl you turn me on."

"Come on Harry, I know you know the words!" I said over the loud music and we began to sing loudly together.

"We're like na, na, na, Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah. Always like na, na, na, Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah" the windows were down as the warm air rushed through the car as Harry, Mitch, and I sang along loudly as Sarah laughed. I feel so extremely happy, I haven't felt this open and happy in a long time, I missed this feeling, the feeling of so much joy you can feel it in your chest.

The feeling of being surrounded by my favorite people after my first showcase, singing what could very well be the most thoughtful, poetic song Harry has ever been apart of, is so surreal to me. This feels like... a scene from some stupid Netflix movie, I can't even comprehend that this is real, I never imagined that i would ever be this happy again. I feel so free and just larger than life, but that's nothing new, I've been finding myself feeling like this a lot recently... Harry truly makes me feel on top of the world.

I leaned forward to look at him again and he looked to me and smiled, he never failed to give me butterflies. His smile never stops making me nervous. He's beautiful, timeless, captivating, and I wonder if he ever thinks of me, the way that I think about him. He's honestly a ray of sunshine, and the fact he came tonight and even told the others about it so they could come, was hard to believe. The pure excitement on his face when he walked over to me tonight, and the way he studied each of the photos on display. He was interested because it was my passion. I bet this man has never looked at a photograph of some cat as hard as, and for as long as he did tonight... because it was mine.

We were close to his street now after passing beachwood cafe a few minutes ago letting me know we were close and I would finally get to lay down, and with Harry to make it even better. I started to feel giddy as we turned onto his street and passed the other houses, most were without their lights on since it was 10pm.