Barcelona

Vic

"Shhhhh, Harry. You have to be quiet." I whispered loudly as I spun around to see him and placed a finger over my mouth. He smiled widely at me and I shook my head and turned back around.

So far we've been to 8 other countries over the past 2 weeks and this honestly still feels like a dream. Each country has been just as exceptional as the one before, and each show more exciting than the last, I never imagined I'd be traveling the world and seeing the most amazing views.

"Here, I can help boost you up." Harry said quietly as we approached the chain link fence. I looked at him and smirked before reaching up and grabbing the metal, I pulled myself up and started climbing up the fence and hoisting myself over the top and jumped down, landing on my feet on the concrete. I stood up straight and shrugged at Harry who was on the other side looking back at me for a moment before I turned around towards the large in-ground pool.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and tossed it aside and glanced over my shoulder to Harry. I turned back around and started unbuttoning my jeans, and I heard the sound of the fence rattling and Harry began climbing. I heard the thump of his feet landing on the ground and I turned around to face him as he was pulling his shirt off over his head from the back of the collar.

I pushed my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them, kicking them to the side with my shirt and jogged to the edge of the pool and dove into the water. I broke through the surface of the water and slicked my hair back with both hands. I looked at Harry as he threw his jeans to the growing pile of our clothing, he gave me a toothy grin and ran and jumped into the pool beside me, causing a large splash. He popped his head back up and shook his hair out quickly, pushing his wet curls out of his face.

"Wow, Victoria Townes, breaking into the hotel pool? Victoria Townes, breaking the rules? Where am I?" He joked and I smirked and rolled my eyes before splashing water at him. The silence fell around us as we stared at each other for a moment in the darkness of the early morning before he raised his hand and hit the surface, causing a large splash of chlorinated water to fly up my nose.

We began splashing back and forth, trying to get bigger and bigger every time we hit the water at one another. Suddenly there was a break through the wall of water we were creating and Harry lunged forward, wrapping his arms around my waist as he wrestled me into the water. We came back up and began laughing as I wiped the excess water from my eyes and Harry shook out his hair. He looked angelic, the way his tattoos stuck out boldly on his skin from the soft glow of the that was mounted on the side on the side of the building that was the hotel lobby.

He reached out and grabbed my hand tightly in his and pulled me closer. I waded through the water and closed the distance with Harry as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders, holding me against his warm skin. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close, I rubbed my hand over his back, feeling his soft skin under my finger tips as I listened to the sound of his heart beating quickly in his chest.

We pulled away from each other slightly, still keep our arms around one another and he and I stood there embracing one another, staring into each other's eyes for a moment before Harry began to smirk.

"You're... you're beautiful." He said quietly and I gave him a small smile as the butterflies erupted in my stomach. Our smiles grew as we kept our gazes on each other, it felt like we were in our own little bubble of joy. He placed a wet hand on my cheek and leaned in as he pulled me closer to him, and kissed me. His lips danced with mine slowly, fitting together like it was meant to be, I snaked my arms up around his neck as I pulled myself closer to him so our bodies were pressed against one another. He bent his knees to dip his shoulders under the water and I felt him grab behind my thighs as picked me up off my feet, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kept a tight grip on my thighs as he walked us from the middle of the pool to the wall and I felt the cold concrete on my back as he pressed me against it. He took one hand from my legs and he placed it on the side of my neck and let his fingers curl around the back of it and he pulled me close, feeling the kiss and taking his opportunity to slide his tongue past my lips to meet mine.