All the best

Vic

It was an average, hot day on the west coast, it felt nice to sit outside and feel the warm breeze. The first week back felt... impossible, a lot of readjusting, a lot of hours spent in bed, and 2 trips to the plant store. After week 2 things felt, a little more doable. Once I finally got back into a normal sleep routine, the nightmares started happening less frequently, I've only had one this week so... small victory, but still a victory. It's been a month, I still think about him, it's hard not to when his face is everywhere and my best friends are right beside him on stage.

I deleted my social media apps for the time being, except snapchat, I need that one for the group chat Sarah, Mackenzie, and I are in... that one is important. After some pictures of Harry walking around in Tokyo's started going around where everyone couldn't stop talking about how tired and upset he looked, it was hard to open my phone. Even worse was when pictures from his first show in Japan were posted, and he looked like he was about to cry... I couldn't keep seeing his tired tired eyes and not feel like I was about to hide out under the covers for a few more days. I wonder if he's still having nightmares like I am, or maybe he found some peace from all of this...

"Could I just do a medium iced cold brew with coconut milk? And a medium iced black, 2 sugars? Thank you." I said lightly to the young woman taking my order, she smiled and tapped away in her screen before giving me my total and taking my debit card. I walked to the pick up counter and waited patiently while my coffee was being made.

"Uh, excuse me?" I turned around and saw a tall, brunette man standing in front of me with a lopsided smile, and freckles on his face. He wore a black 'Vans' t-shirt, and khaki shorts, he had on black slip on shoes and a flat brim hat that he worse backwards.

"Uh...hi." I said back a bit confused, he didn't look familiar to me, I don't think I dropped anything that he picked up for me...

"I'm sorry... I uh, I don't normally do this... I'm David. I just- youre just... stunning. I would've been kicking myself if I had left without coming over." He finished, his cheeks flushed pink as he chuckled awkwardly. I remember the last time I met a guy here... it didn't feel like just over a year ago, it feels like an entirely different lifetime.

"Oh, uh... I'm Vic." I replied and he smiled and nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, Vic." He said sincerely and we took a moment to look at one another before we were interrupted by my coffee being placed on the counter and I quickly thanked the barista and took the drinks and thanked her.

"Well, have a great day, David." I said with a smile and went to turn away.

"Oh hey- wait. Could I maybe get your number? Your Instagram even? I'd uh... I'd love to take you out sometime." He asked nervously and I chuckled and shrugged.

"I don't really do the whole... guy meets a girl in a cafe thing... kinda cliché, dontchya think?" I asked him and I pressed my lips together and started to take a step backwards. "Nice meeting you, David." I added and spun on my heel and turned towards the door, ushering through people to the exit.

I walked outside and met back with Sophia and handed her her...disgusting, black coffee.

"Thank you. I saw you talking to that guy in there..."

"Yeah... not gonna happen." I said laughing lightly and she rolled her eyes and we started walking back to my apartment. I unlocked the door and lead her inside, she helped me buy new plants yesterday so there's a little more life in my apartment again, which means I've been keep the blinds open for the sunlight, it's felt very refreshing.

I threw my keys on the kitchen counter and we went out to sit on the balcony, today was a perfect day, it was a little hot but the breeze felt amazing, and I got a full nights sleep last night, this felt almost like how life was before Harry ever noticed me.