Milan

Vic

I walked into the green-room and plopped my body down on the couch on the opposite end of Mackenzie, and let out a dramatic sigh causing her to look over as we chuckled.

"So, how are you adjusting? Ya know.... to all of this?" I asked waving my hand in a vague motion. She gave me a wide smile and nodded.

"It's... different, but a lot of fun. I'm still pretty nervous about... everything, but it's hard to feel out of place when everyone works so hard to make me feel included. Harry especially, he's so sweet and friendly, and to add to it, has the softest skin. He's really the whole package huh? He's just as amazing in person as everyone says he is." She gushed, and I couldn't help but giggle, I remember when I first met him and I thought he was so intimidating and kind of a big deal, but in reality he's just... kind of stupid and really funny.

"He creates a really open and fun environment, it's important to him." I said and I adjusted my posture and turned to face her. Her make up was light today with soft greens as her eyeshadow, and a sharp winged eyeliner, she looked show-stopping which is expected, after working with her for almost a week now she's had a different color scheme everyday that she matched her make up to, and some sort of piece of clothing to match.

"I know I've only known him for like 2 weeks but, what do you think my chances are? Like... like if I asked him to go get drinks or something?" She asked nervously as she looked at me with a hint of pink on her cheeks.

"I Uh..." I cleared my throat and smiled awkwardly "I think he might be involved... with somebody, right now." I told her and she shrugged and nodded with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I figured as much. That's gotta be one lucky girl. To see that... all of the time? Wow." She explained and I choked back laughter. "Does he have any single friends?" She joked as she giggled, I shook my head as I laughed with her.

"I think Harry and the band are going out for drinks after the show, wanna join us?" I asked her hopefully, and her face lit up.

"I'd love to." She said happily, Harry and Sarah walked into the green room as Harry's laugh filled the space and Mackenzie began to blush as he smiled and greeted her. He walked around the table and bent over as I tilted my head up to him and he kissed me sweetly on the lips before scooting by my legs and plopped his body down beside me on the couch. I looked over to Mackenzie either her eyes wide and nodding slowly before looking to her hands and back at me, and laughing softly.

Harry got up and walked over to the small bar and poured himself a glass of whiskey on ice and grabbing a beer from the fridge and walking back over, handing me the cold bottle as he took a sip of his drink.

We was wearing a fully sequined suit that was pink, with white accents with a sequined gold shirt and tie to go underneath... he was, quite literally, shining. As the rest of the band slowly gathered into the green room they all looked amazing standing beside one another.

I finished my beer and set the bottle in the table in front of me and sat back in my seat as I watched Harry and Mitch talking about the chorus in 'Medicine' again as Harry grabbed a beer from the fridge and offered it to me but I waved him off, politely declining. He placed it back in the small fridge and poured himself another glass of whiskey and continued talking to Mitch. I loved how normal this all felt to me now, how these were my people, my home away from home.

We all talked for a few more minutes before we were ushered off to our places, Harry and Mitch knocked back the rest of their drinks and rushed off down the hall and I grabbed my camera from the couch and threw the strap over my neck and made my way to the floor, with a quick 'good luck!' from Mackenzie on my way out.