Red

Vic

I waited a few days before reaching out to Harry again, I wanted to wait and see if he would text me... he didn't. So I texted him and told him I was stopping by today, I didn't give him the option to object to it. He responded by saying he was looking forward to it, and he had something to talk with me about too.

I was nervous to say the least, I felt like I was just setting myself up to get rejected, I mean, I already kind of felt rejected, but i might be walking into a conversation I've been imagining up for the last few days. Every scenario I run through ends pretty much the same, and its usually not good.

My phone began to ring and brought me out of my mind. I looked down and saw Harry was calling me and my heart immediately began to race. I picked it up and answered.

"Harry Styles, wasn't expecting a call from you today, whats up?" I said lightly and I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Uh... so I'm in the parking lot. I need to get out of my house, I wanna take you somewhere and we can talk." He said and he sounded nervous.

"Let me throw some shoes on and I'll be right there." I said happily and I ended the call. I took a deep breath and got off the stool at the island and quickly slid on my crocs and hurried out the door and to the parking lot. I saw Harry waiting by the door in his car and I rushed over and hopped into the passenger side.

"Victoria Townes, how are you?" He asked smiling to me, while I pulled the seat belt across my chest as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm looking forward to wherever you're taking me. You're not taking me somewhere to kill me, right?" I asked sarcastically and he smiled widely.

"Hmmm, I remember this exact question form about.... 6 months ago. And I still don't think I'd be able to handle prison." He stated and chuckled at his own joke, making me smile softly. He played music from his Spotify playlist while we drive for nearly 20 minutes before he pulled over on the side of the road. We were on some backroad that didn't even have painted lines on the street.

"Where are we?" I asked as he turned the car off and started to climb out of the car, I followed his lead and stepped out from the car and met with him around the car.

"It's a short walk, but you'll see." He told me and I nodded and followed behind him onto pathway into the woods. It was only a few minutes until I could hear it, and I knew where we were. We quickly walked the rest of the trail and followed it into a large stretch of large rocks sitting in sand, staring at the beach in front of us. I looked at him with a smile and he waved me to follow him as we climbed over the big rocks. I did fairly well maneuvering the rocks, considering I was wearing crocs... I did better than Harry at least, he almost fell twice. Once we climbed through the rocks we stepped foot onto the sand, I slid my crocs off and dug my feet into the hot sand as I grabbed my shoes in my hand.

"This is, amazing." I said to him as we walked closer to where the water meets the sand. We were the only two in the beach besides someone far in the distance with a dog as they played fetch. We walked to the water line and met the waves crash, and rolled up to our feet, submerging up to our ankles in cool water.

I smirked at Harry and pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it back to the sand and took my shorts off, leaving me in my black bra and underwear as I ran into the water and dove into the waves. I stood up and slicked my wet hair back and looked back at Harry and splashed the water around me. He laughed loudly and followed my lead and undressed, throwing his clothes with me. He came running into the water and tackled me under the water. We both came back up and I wiped the salt water from my face with my hand before looking to Harry and smiling. I missed this feeling, I missed having fun with him and I missed laughing like this with him.