Night one

Vic

I walked down the runway that cut through the general admission standing area, the venue was empty as the stage crew made the final touches and last minute tweaks to the set. For sound check Harry played an old One Direction song, it was entertaining to see them wearing their sweats and pajama pants while on that great spectacular stage, the happiness was glowing on all of their faces.

I was so excited about this venue, I was so excited about the access To this area to do.... whatever I felt fit. I've never been able to have angles like this, this runway through the general admission gives me more access to photograph the fans, I can't wait to see what kind of show he's going to put on. The set list looks amazing, his opening night outfit looked amazing on its hanger, beside the rest of the bands wardrobe and I cannot wait to see them all dressed up on stage together. I made my way back behind behind the stage and grabbed a quick snack from the food table, after I finished eating I grabbed my large computer bag and slung it over my shoulder and began to wonder around and see who I could find.

Since everyone was getting ready for the show tonight Harry and the band were tucked away somewhere as all the stage hands and directors rushed around with their earpieces on, talking back and forth making sure everything was ready and that they could open the doors to let the flood of people inside. I saw Harry come out of a door a little ahead of me so I began to jog to catch up.

"Harry!" I called out, he stopped and turned around and saw me slow down as I got closer, and flashed me a toothy grin.

"Victoria Townes, I haven't seen much of you today." He stated and I smiled and we began walking down the corridor together.

"I wanted a head start this morning to scope out the floor set, checking out where I can and cant go, really." I said and he nodded and smirked at me.

"Look at this way, I know they tell you what's off limits, but in all reality, you have full range of wherever you can fit." He stated and nudged me, I smiled and nodded, thinking about all the times that motto has probably gotten him in trouble before. "I have to go get ready, but meet me in the green room in like, an hour?" He asked with a small smile, he's had some sort of smile on his face since he woke up this morning, it's my favorite view.

"I can't wait to see the 5 of you all ready to go." I told him and smiled widely as he entered his dressing room, leaving me in the hallway alone. I took a deep breath and continued walking down the hallway to the green room.

I turned the corner into the open room and saw Mitch sitting on the couch in his dark suit and his hair styled out of his face, he looks very handsome.

"Ah, miss queen Victoria, how's it going?" He asked me with a head nod. I smiled widely at him and waved quickly.

"So far so good, this is all so amazing. How are you feeling?" I asked him with excitement, he nodded and smiled, biting at his lip.

"I'm so excited, a little terrified, but I can't believe it's finally night one." He said shaking his head. "Have you seen Harry around?" He asked and I nodded and motioned behind me.

"I was just with him actually, he just stepped into his room to get ready." I explained to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course he's not ready yet. He better be quick, the girls are coming out any minute now." He told me, I took a seat on the lunge chair by the door and lifted my leg to rest on the arm rest as I slouched into the comfortable chair. The room was small with black curtains for walls, and a fuzzy grey rug sitting in the middle of the room, underneath a small coffee table. There was a piano off to the side with the guitars for the show sitting adjacent.