Tuesday

Vic

I came into the studio early today to start working on sifting through and editing photos from the shoot I did with Harry. I sat down at my desk and started up my computer and set up my laptop and took my seat.

"Wow, wasn't expecting to see you here today." She told me and sat at her desk across from mine. She was right though, I usually only come to the studio on Thursdays and do most of my work from home.

"Had to get a jump on some work, how was your date last night?" I asked her and wiggled my eyes rows at her earning an eye roll in return.

"It was okay, I'm not sure if I'm gonna see her again... didn't really feel it." She explained and I gave her an amused look.

"Did you figure that out before or after you slept with her?" I joked and she flipped me off and shook her head while laughing.

"Not important. What are you working on?" She quickly changes the subject and I looked at my desktop staring at the gallery of our pool shoot.

"Uh...nothing too exciting." I lied and she raised her eyebrow and quickly swung her char around the desk with one quick motion and looked at the screen and then at me with a bewildered look on her face.

"Victoria Townes-" it sounds better when Harry says it "you did...an entire shoot with Harry Styles.... and you just...didn't bother mentioning it at all?" She asked and I gave her a guilty look and shrugged.

"I was sworn to secrecy." I told her, where as he never asked me not to tell people it was implied, he trusts me, I'm not going to make him regret that. I quickly exited the screen and turned to face her.

"But you could've told me you had a thing planned with him!! Are you kidding, this is so huge for you! Tell me everything, was he as tall as he looks online? Is he truly as nice as he seems? Come on Vic." She rushed out and I widened my eyes at her and gave her a sheepish smile.

"Uh... yes he really is that tall. Yes he is just as nice as he seems online. He's very funny too." I told her and her smile was glowing.

"That is amazing. Did you guys talk a lot? What did you even say to him?" She asked and I wasn't sure what I could and couldn't say tk her. I trust her and I know she wouldn't tell other people, but does Harry want other people knowing about it? I mean...he told Mitch, so....I can tell my best friend too, right?

"Uh... yeah we talked a lot. We actually hung out after the shoot, he helped me pack up the studio-"

"Oh my-"

"We've actually been kind of friends for a few weeks now....?" I said and her jaw dropped and she shook her head.

"I can't believe you were sitting on this secret and didn't even mention it. I can't believe you were able to sit on a secret like that without spilling it immediately." She said amused and I nodded agreeing.

My lunch break rolled around and I decided to call it a day at the studio and finish the rest at home. I packed up my laptop and shut down the desktop computer and walked through the studio and walked out and made my way to get a coffee. I hated to admit it but part of me was hoping to run into Harry while I was here. He told me he stopped here everyday before going to the recording studio. I pushed the door open and heard the bell above me ring loudly. I waved to the girl behind the register and walked up to her giving her coffee for my iced mocha with cream and sugar. I grabbed the cup from her and I turned to face the room and saw Harry sitting towards the back wall on his phone with his black coffee sitting in front of him.

"This seat taken?" I asked him and his head shot up to look at me as a smile broke across his face as he waved me to sit.

"Victoria Townes, I was not expecting to see you here on a Tuesday." He said and put his phone down on the table and gave me his attention.