Welcoming Committee

Vic

"After you, I insist." Harry said to me and held our his arm letting me walk in front of him in line and handed the petite woman at the desk my boarding pass, she scanned it and handed it back to me and I waited for Harry to do the same and we walked down the platform and on to the plane, sitting alllll the way in the very front to avoid the attention, I was just so excited to be doing this, sitting in coach was a nice bonus though. I gave him the window seat so he wasn't in the aisle where everyone could see him.

"You ready?" He asked as I pushed my bag under my seat and pull the seat belt over my waist.

"I'm so ready." I said to him and he looked to me and he smiled widely. "Are you excited?" I asked him and he nodded and pulled his seatbelt on.

"How can I not be? They didn't give me a ton of details but... they did ask me if I had any allergies to animals so..." he said and I giggled. They told me we would be working with a few small farm animals, but I'm not about to ruin that fun surprise for Harry just yet.

The flight attendants took their places at the front, middle, and back of the plane and began demonstrating the safety protocols as someone spoke over the speakers telling us each step of the process.

The plane took off and we got comfortable, our plane ride was going to be 10 hours and I don't foresee myself being able to sleep while inside of a metal box being sent across the globe. No thank you, if I'm going to be in a plane crash im going to be conscious. Once we were in the air I was able to take my laptop out and work on some shoots, Harry was leaned over against my arm as he peeked at my screen as I retouched photos from a pregnancy shoot I did for a lovely couple last week.

"Her photos are gorgeous." He said quietly and I turned my head to him and our noses were just an inch away as we looked at each other.

"She's gorgeous." I stated about the soon-to-be mother and he shrugged.

"You're prettier." He said softly and touched his nose to mine before pulling away and sitting back in his chair. His phone vibrated on the small tray in front of him and a Snapchat notification popped up, he picked up his phone and looked at the screen before furrowing his eyebrows slightly and placing it back on the tray, screen down. I looked back to screen and continued what I was doing when his phone vibrated again and he flipped it over and then back down. I looked at his phone and back to him and he watched me as I did, I gave him a confused look but he waved it off with a smile.

We are now on hour 7 of our flight and im officially caught up on all of my recent shoots, which included photos from a wedding between two very nice gentlemen that had such an intimate ceremony, including myself there had to be less than 15 people there.

"So, any fun plans when we land? I'm sure you have some friends around." I said and she smiled and rolled his head to the side and looked at me with his head tilted back against the seat.

"Nope, I mean- yeah I have plans with friends, but not until after the shoot. Tonight is just about us when we land." He said and gave me a smirk before turning his head forward again and closing his eyes. With Harry taking a nap, and all my work being caught up, what am I supposed to do now? We have a little over 3 hours left and I'm extremely bored. I don't want to wake Harry just so I have someone to talk to, so I texted Soph and asked her if she put a new blanket in Arlo's box fort, and water in his dish. Her response was yes and telling me to stop being a helicopter mom.

I decided I would try and take a nap to try and make the time pass quickly. I put my tray table up and leaned back in my seat and slowly put my head on Harry's shoulder. I felt him shift under me push me off, I sat up and he put his arm out and waved me back in. I leaned against him and he wrapped his arm around me and held me tightly to him as I closed my eyes in a desperate attempt to forget we were on a plane that could crash... at any moment. Harry even told me how unlikely it is that we would crash, and then gave me an entire list of ways I'm more likely to die from. Which... to be fair, didn't help my fear of crashing in a plane, it just added a few more phobias to my list of irrational ways to die.

We stepped off the plane and hurried to baggage claim to grab our things, Harry walked closely behind me as he held his hands on my hips and steered us through the airport to the exit. We pushed the large glass doors open and the warm rush of London air hit me. It was dark out but the sound of rain hitting pavement made, it was so humid, but it was warm and kind of a nice change from the dry heat of the suburbs of LA. We got an Uber to bring us to his house in the city from the airport, it wasn't a long drive and we sat in silence in the back seat as our driver played soft jazz music for the duration of our ride.

Once we arrived, Harry and I unpacked out luggage from the trunk and the driver pulled away from the curb leaving us to ourselves.

"Let's go." Harry said happily grabbing his own luggage and then grabbing my bag, wheeling it behind him as I carried my camera bag close to my body ad I followed him up the walkway to the large white door. He unlocked it and walked in leaving the door open for me, he placed the bags down immediately and walked to the opposite wall a few feet away and opened a small keypad that was mounted to the wall and pressed a few small buttons before a small beeping rang out and he closed it again as I closed the door behind me and locked it and turned to him.

"Oh my god, we're in London.!" I said excitedly and smiled widely and we walked towards me with his arms out and I skipped forward crashing into him as he held me tightly. I still couldn't believe I was here, and with him, in his home. This is amazing, nothing can ruin this for me. He pulled away and kept his hands on either side of my waist and looked at me with a wide smile.

"I'm really proud of you." He said and I just looked at him, his eyes were so soft but held a lot of excitement, and the way he said it... I could feel it.

"I'm really proud of you." I said back and he placed a hand on my cheek and gave me a small smile as his cheeks flushed pink. He slowly leaned in and kissed my nose so softly, before hovering his lips over mine. I closed the space quickly and pressed my lips firmly to his as the butterflies in my stomach erupted. Butterflies doesn't even feel like the right word, this was electric, this was like igniting a fire, this was like fireworks. He wrapped his hand around behind my neck and pulled me harder into the kiss, making it feel more assertive and needy. He slid his hand from my hip up the bottom of my shirt, feeling his warm hand on my skin and he tightened his grip. He pulled away and we looked at each other as our breathing was fast and he licked his lips quickly and grabbed my hand and pulled me from the living room.

He pulled me up the hall and into his bedroom and he turned the lights on. I looked around the room quickly before he walked back over to me and kissed me hard, walking us backwards and using our bodies to close the bedroom door as he pushed me against it and held my jaw softly. He was kissing me with force, and desire, this is different from the every other time we've found ourselves in this position. He pulled away and grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it to the side while I pulled mine over my head and threw it along with his. He wrapped his arms around my back and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso for a moment and he walked to the bed and put me down and we climbed further onto the bed.

He hovered over me as he came back down to kiss me again and pressed his body to mine and felt his warm skin against mine. He slid his arm under my back and I lifted it off the bed and he unhooked the clasp to my bra and I slid it off my arms and tossed it aside. He looked back at me and admired my exposed skin and looked back to my eyes and smiled softly at me and leaned back down close to me.

"You sure?" He asked lightly and I smiled and nodded. It was reassuring hearing him confirm that I was ready and that I'm giving him consent. He sat up and stood over me on his knees, with a leg on either side of me and he  unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper and looked back down to me and licked his bottom lip and smiled before leaning back down to kiss me.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE.

Every time I opened this app I'm I'm opening it to so much activity from all of you SO THANK YOU SO SO MCUH I LOOOOOOOOVE IT ALL AND ALL OF YOU.

I can't wait to write these next few London chapters, you guys have no idea. GET READY!!!!

All the love always
-r