By Herself

Vic

After getting a text every morning and night from Harry for 3 days, I reluctantly caved and told him I'd do his shoot, but if I'm being honest...the thought of taking on something THIS public is intimidating, and photographing something as beautiful as I am makes it even more nerve wracking. I just want to get it right, I don't want to let him down for trusting me on this. I have Harry the address of the studio I work at and had one of the shooting room reserved for the day. I got the biggest one so I could set up a large inflatable pool that was deep enough to submerge him up to about his torso. I had to go to 4 different grocery stores so I could find 12 gallons of milk to pour in the pool and added non-toxic pink dye to it, it took a little guessing and few tries, but I eventually got the color to show enough in the water to what I was imagining in my head. I added some flowers to the water and let them float along the surface, I know I didn't ask Harry first but... this was a call I was going to make.

From Harry:
I think I'm here? At the front desk, but no ones here...

I jumped from my seat and hurried to the front where I saw Harry and his manager waiting. I gave them a bright smile and walked up to them.

"Victoria Townes, are you ready to shoot an album cover?" He asked me, how voice was full of joy and warmth, I've already forgotten why I was so nervous.

"Harry Styles, are you ready to get wet?" I asked back and he pulled his head back and looked at me with his eyebrows up and closed mouth smile that read enthusiasm and his manager lowly laughed along. "Follow me." I said to the both of them and lead them to shooting room 4. I closed the door behind us and turned to them with a smile.

"I'm Jeffery by the way, I've heard great things." The tall man said and outstretched his arm. So Harry talked about me?

"Vic Townes, very nice to meet you." I replied and shook his hand firmly.

"Here, you can hang out over there if you want, help yourself to whatever is over there." I told Jeffery and motioned to a couch off to the side with a small refrigerator next to it. He smiled and nodded and walked over taking a seat and getting comfortable. I turned back to Harry and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"There's a bathroom through that door, go change." I told him and he stood up straight and saluted me.

"Yes ma'am." He said and grabbed his bag and walked to the bathroom. As he went a changed I did the last few adjustments for my lights before he came back. He walked back out in black swim shorts and placed his bag by the door we entered and he walked over to me. His tattoos decorate his skin so well and I look over each one I can see at first glance.

"Take a picture, itll last longer." He told me with a cheeky grin.

"Oh shut it, get in the pool." I told him and pointed at the pool in front of the back drop that matches the hue of the water. He stepped into the stool beside the pool and climbed in before letting out a whistle.

"It's a bit cold in here." He said and looked over to me over exaggerating his shivering.

"Oh no...what a tragedy." I said back in a monotone voice earning a quick laugh from Jeffrey, and grabbed my camera from its open case beside me on the floor. Harry walked around in the water a little before coming to the edge and looking at me with curious eyes. "I'm gonna put on some music and we can get started." I told him and connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and played my top playlist and 'Paramore' began playing.

"Okay, so really I just need you to submerge up your chest and just do what feels good for you. Try and keep the emotions you want to capture in the album in mind and try and portray that with your body language." I told him and he raised his eyebrows and nodded before dunking himself under the water. When he came back up and shook out his hair and let it lay over his face.